Reviews for Red Roses for a Queen
Little Red Rabbit chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Huh... I like the ending... It makes you want to know why he left a black rose... Why did he give her a black rose? ... I like the quote at the end...
hotaru chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
very cool story zI truly enjoyed it!
Natalie Portman1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
wow, beautiful!
tripchick chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
M... beautifully written. You have a way with words. I'm a huge supporter of Ginny/ Tom. I kinda wished that it was longer though.

XD
Mistress of Manipulation chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
that was awesome. your writing is absolutely beautiful. i wish you'd write more, but then again i feel like if you expanded it, it would destroy what you've already written - if that makes any sense.
Juliana Nox chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
That was wonderful, darling. You took my favorite flower and my favorite couple and my favorite mood (if you can call angst/lies/betrayal that) and put it all beatifully together into a nice deep, altohugh short, story. It would be nice to see more of this, but I wouldn't mind if it wasn't part of the same story- I know how these things are. Drop me a line if you wish

~Juliana
Becky007 chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
I'm not reveiwing your story, I just couldn't be bothered to send you an email.

Just to let you know that my story is NOT American because alot of people in Britain say "twat" and i only wrote the title "potter's prank" because it was alliteration! I don't see what the problem is, everybody else liked it. Maybe you're one of those really serious people who can't take a joke and when you spell something wrong then they have a heart attack. In future, try to praise work (not just mine) instead of dragging out the tiny mistakes that make it "so bad". ok?
Persephonie chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
very beautiful and poetic. theres a lot of symbolism too... love it when you gotta think about it a little.

im still wondering what the black rose means...

she could be gone from hogwarts, or, she could be anywhere from 14 or 15 to 17... waiting for tom to come and take her back to his "chambers" where they have romantic interludes...

i do hope to see more from you. i love the tom/ginny fic, bc you can go so many ways with it... poetic symbolism , or blatant story line.

very nice!
S Darkness chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
I don't normally go for the Tom/Ginny fics, but this is actually really good. Keep writing.
sardonicsmile chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
I'm very intrigued. And I love the whole foreshadowing-metaphorical rose idea. You've used great description and drew me in just from the first two sentences. I can’t wait until the next chapter - it seems like this will finally be some decent (read: rare) dark fiction on . Great job!
Monika1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
This is good, for a first chapter, I hope you continue and soon : )
Ditzy Spacecadets chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
I think Gin should give Tom a white rose...Really confuse everyone.. *evil laugh* soz.. Ignore me! It's a great fic
Chocolate Muse chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
This is different. I like it. Please update soon.