Reviews for A Holiday Surprise

Patharrywyatt11 chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
I love it so far!
melonie chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
i love it!

you should have the people from chicago come and visit syd

1. A mysterious person gives Syd the money to re-build St. Claires. Burt comes back to Joanie. Pete teaches Hannah how to ride a horse which ends up in disaster.

but add this too it though

Joanie starts receiving threatening messages on her answering machine at the Barkery.
juliafan chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
I love the second part. My vote on ideas for the next part is idea #1. As I was reading this part, I half expected to see Syd pregnant with her own child-and still have Elizabeth.
maria chapter 2 . 7/5/2003
i think u should mix them, like the mysterious person sends the money and joanie gets threatening messges.
empty.gardens chapter 2 . 7/4/2003
Yay, you've updated! Keep up the awesome work! I like your second idea best, where Syd goes back to County ER and Joanie gets the threatening phone calls. Hope to read more soon! :-)

~ Mara
juliafan chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Can you please finish your story? Actually, it's one of my favorites on here. Great job so far.
Maria14 chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
great story! you should really continue! its wonderful. you're very talented!
Lu78 chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
You have to write more. I am completely intrigued You have written about two of my favourite programmes. You have a really good writing style too.
kansascowgirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
great story, you should update, i hope they adopt the baby! pleasr don't keep us waiting!
RhodyGirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
This is a great story, my two favorite shows, ER and Providence put together, what can be better? Please continue soon!
90210providence chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
this is a great story, update it soon, dont keep us hangin
syd and owen forever chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
please continue this story, its awesome! espcially since it has my totally favorite couple in it, syd and owen! they have great chemistry. i hope syd and owen adopt the baby! it would be cool for them to have a addition to their family. syd and owen would make great parents!
hi chapter 1 . 3/24/2003