Reviews for The Hearts' Desire
BlackR0seBud chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Omg update its been 8 years! That's plenty of time to write at least 50 chapters! D:
BlackR0seBud chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Omg I thought it was Kagome who went into labor not the cat! U had me totally surprised! Update :D
GoddessofSaddness chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
Hi Umm I dont make stories because I dont know how to make one on here o-o BUT i ADORE YOURS! I LOVE YOUR STORIES soo full of suspense and wondering x.x PLEASE PLEASE add the next chapter!

sincerly,

GoddessofSaddness
kaginufan4ever chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
i KNOW i didnt see the word DISCONTINUED on that Summary!

i dont care what youve got written, just hurry up and fucking UPDATE!

this story is too good to be discontinued and u canNOT end a story in mid-cliff hanger , its just not done! so plezz just update the goddamed story already!

( allready stating that u have discontinued the story is not an excuse 4 not updating it now!)

P.S. why did u decide 2 to discontinue anyway... its an amazing story!
silvercats chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
ah!

so good..so good.. i suppose i couldn't convince you to write more?

probably not, huh?

anyway, know that this reader is interested.
ninja fysh chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
i swear i'm gonna kill u! How dare u discontinue this awesome fic! It was getting to the good part! When r u gonna put some lemon chapters?
Nyoria chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
This story is very interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up with the good work!
Lord Aries Greymon chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
Hello Angelstars. Why has this brilliant bit of insanity been discontinued? If it is for lack of reviews, then I hope that this makes up for it.
Your 'mind game' was perfectly executed. I almost fully believed it. the one way to know that it wasn't Kagome : When she WALKS out of the ER.
I don't fully understand why you didn't find some way to get around that, but I surely couldn't have.
And Miroku showing up just as Sango was leaving.
Oh GODS must he ever feel used! I can almost pity him. [blinks several times] In fact, I think I do.
I do agree that Inuyasha could have prevented it somehow. An accident with a pan or a 2x4 mabye?
All the same, Thou must restore this brilliant work to full 'in progress' status.
Sincerely,
Lord Aries Greymon
PS: When Inuyasha said, "They better not be anything like their father!" he actually could have been referencing himself.
How? Because he failed at least once to save Kagome's life. He will probably never forgive himself for that mistake.
If thou find my theories in error, contact me and explain why. Please, I need a good argument!
E-MAIL:
Inuyasha101.net chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
U R TH WEIRDEST FUCKIN' FANFIC WRITER I HAV EVER HERD OF. "THANKIES" WAT IN TH BLUE HELL IS THT SOM KIND OF CEREAL BRAND. AND NOW EAT OUR NEW CEREAL BRAND THANKIES. IT IS LOW IN CARBS AND HAS NO CHOLESTEROL.(LOL LOL LOL LOL, AND FOR U LAMOS OUT THER, THT MEANS LAUGH OUT LOUD.)
mynightshining chapter 2 . 10/16/2003
It sucks you have writter's block, cuz this is really good. Poor Miroku! How could Sango do this to him. Poor Miroku! Keep it up please, It's too good to be left alone. I nope you get over your writter's block soon.

Raye-Rei
mynightshining chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Lol, I seriously thought it was Kagome who was in labour. You did a great job hiding who it was. _ It's good just like all your other fics. Lovin it!

Raye-Rei
Ladykaa28 chapter 2 . 10/3/2003
Are you going to finish this fic. I want to know what happened on the date with Sango and the two guys. I have to admit that it does seem a little weird with Sesshoumaru going after Sango, but it's intersting at the same time.
Morlana chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
hahaha! This chapter had me going. I totally thought Kags was with child, no idea it was the cat. Good going with the trick!
keiko chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
wo wat a b00tyful fanficizzle on the computerizzle. mua ha ha ha. no more sugar for me.
Bikutoria chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
Aww! These stories have such a sweet premise! What happened to derail the story? It's been months since you've updated...which is a shame, because how often does Sango get to be part of such an awesome love triangle? (pst...I hope Sessh wins). Anyway, fab work!