Reviews for Elves Don't Get Sick
tiinaj1 chapter 1 . 3h ago
I like the story idea but you would of been much happier if 1) You hadn't had Estel speak in baby talk. Its not cute and most kids even with a lisp don't speak that badly unless there is a speech problem. I seriously doubt the elves would speak baby talk to their kids. 2) also he would if been raised to respect his elders. Yes little ones don't always obey - but there would be certain behaviors that he would of known he'd get in trouble with Glorfindel or Elrond over and the elves would not let him get away with esp given that Glorfindel & Elrond are former soldiers and expect to be obeyed...

Just something to think about.
Indilwen chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
""No! He's alw hot and he's bweeding and his eyes awe all weewed!" Estel sniffled."

I love Estel's way of talking I can actually imagine his voice because of the way you had him pronounce words. Especially weird, I never would have though of spelling it like that but that is actually how kids say it. As for the plot I thought it was good and made sense. I enjoyed the recurring subject of forgetting to walk, I still think like a child most of the time and that is definitely a child-thought. Thank you so much! This is the second fanfiction I read in my whole life and it is BRILLIANTLY, AMAZINGLY, AWESOME! Don't be so displeased, have some confidence!
dragonpearlz chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Loves! Very cute. Not terrible or stupid at all.
SilverrAngell chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Yay!

I love 'sad, stupid little fics'.

Estel's so cuuttee! I'm gonna steal him.

Anyways, great story. :)

You're probably wondering what I'm doing with my life today. I'll tell you-nothing. Just reading Fanfics and reviewing all your stories. :P
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
i loved the story!
InuEnki chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Cutest thing I've read since I came across the word "Fwodo" LOL I loved it! More, please? And please update the others, too!
Adria Skye chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Very cute!
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
yea good story
Hallagurthiel chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Your story is really cute! I loved the way you made Estel talk! He is soo cute. He is kind of like my little cousins. Lol. Reading more of your fanfictions! Keep up the good work! Bye!
Hallagurthiel
Webster chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
That's cute. And fun. The baby talk just missed being laid on too thick.
Roz chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
All together now:

AW! That was just so sweet! I live for these estel/elladan/elhorir/legolas fics, when estel is still...well...estel. Duh. Smart one here. *whatcks her own head*

That was a good story!
amlugwen chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
don't beat your bunny!

this story was so cute cute cute :-)

especially the little Estel *smirk*
Aemilia Rose chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Why did you call it a stupid little fic?

I liked it a lot.

Little Estel is so cute! I'm still giggling at how he thought Glorfindel had forgotten how to walk!
Firnsarnien chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
I really liked this one. It was so sweet. I love the relationship Aragorn must have shared with the twins when he was younger! :)
Lady Jaina chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
I found this little fic by accident, and I loved it! Excellent work! You write wonderfully!