Reviews for One More Time
Jaybird9876 chapter 11 . 8/15
Wowsers...
Just wowsers. That was hands down, balls to the walls, 100% one of the best fucking LiS fan fiction I have ever read. I’ve only read one that is better(Infinite Loop by perdegast). You are truly brilliant and thank you for this. I feel like after reading this, I don’t need to read fan fics anymore. I am healed now lol. Thank you so so so much for this beautiful story
Greenkyrie chapter 11 . 7/15
ohmygod! the entire story Is so endearing, your take of the time travel use is brilliant! although I love old Pricefield, they totally deserve to have a proper ending like the one you give them, also i'm a sucker for Chasemarsh so thank you! nice chapter about Council of Maxs (or Maxes) reunion!
wanderingpotato chapter 1 . 6/3
Fantastic and heartwarming, I loved it. Thank you.
Hithilion chapter 11 . 1/21
Wonderful story, thank you very much. Hope you will continue to write storys.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2017
Good
SquishyYawns chapter 7 . 7/3/2017
It is chapter 7 of this story and I have quit reading. I tried to keep on but this is one of the most boring stories I have ever read. At no point was there any conflict, no obstacles to overcome. It was just "Max is awesome and used future knowledge to beat every thing in her way!". That is boring. You put Jefferson and the Prescotts out in the second chapter. Why? The game had the theme that power has consequences and the universe is not to be lightly tampered with. This fic? Max Buttfucks the space time continuum and becomes a billonaire. All the character development goes out the door when she goes back a little further and everything is perfect. I guess cannon Max didn't want it hard enough. TL;DR It is a perfect story and one of the worst I've ever read. 2/10
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2017
Good
OhrwurmCrepe chapter 11 . 5/4/2017
Wow. I'm sitting here teary-eyed after finishing your story. *sniff*

Well, actually I finished chapter 10 like two weeks ago and for some reason completely missed the fact that there was an eleventh chapter. Organising my fanfic bookmarks I just realised this and binge-read chapter 11.

First things first: this is a very beautiful story. Reading about Max going all the way back to childhood and living this whole new life is simply pretty!
It provides such a good feeling to read about these "perfect" Max and Chloe and how awesome everything turns out for them and Arcadia Bay!

(everything is almost too fluffy, but I really liked that! ;-) )

Even finishing chapter 10 and seeing it as the end of the story was a nice closure to it.

But reading chapter eleven now and seeing the two "realities" "meeting each other" definitely bests it! Especially the part of original Max and Chloe seeing the "perfect" pair, but then also having William and Rachel appear and being in some kind of... heavenly dream?... or perfect heaven...? definitely left me teary-eyed and sniffling. So, so melancholic, beautiful and therefore great! Great ending!

Thank you for writing and sharing! :-)

P.S.:
if I may add one small remark:

Sometimes I struggled a bit figuring out how big the jumps in time were, so maybe some more hints concerning their age or maybe the year and season of the year would be helpful. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Couldn't find what you meant on YouTube
GrumpyCat42 chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
Great job as always! I have two typos for you:

good with advise - advice
almost knowing the right thing to say - always
Thief39 chapter 11 . 9/21/2016
I really love the story ending, it reminded me a lot of Grande Dame and the end of Assassin's Creed 4. I think this has been one of the better stories on here. Keep on writing!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 11 . 9/21/2016
Amazballs. :)
Aaron Leach chapter 11 . 9/21/2016
Awesome chapter.
Claptrap111 chapter 10 . 8/4/2016
This was beautiful
I started reading your harry and harley fic first. I finished the 13 chapters and didnt know what to do with myself. I read this thinking it was going to be a quick and light read that i could take my time on
Ive never been more wrong. It took me 5 hours to finish. I was crying at the end because this story was so beautiful and should have been the actual ending to LiS. I loved every second and every word. You are a wonderful author and i look forward to reading your work in the future
lesbrarianX chapter 10 . 6/27/2016
Damn... That was really intense. I think I'm actually shaking right now... Wow. Just wow. I loved it.