Reviews for Classroom Acrobatics
Champion of Justice chapter 1 . 2/11
Awesome. I wonder how long she could keep doing that before getting caught by the teacher?
imagination-running chapter 1 . 1/3
This was cute and funny. Thanks for posting.
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
awesome!~~~~~
Snowy Analia chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Haha go Marinette that was awesome
Kimchee2222 chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
BAAAH LOV THIS SM SO CUTE AND SNEAKY MARINETTE
Fabro de Omres chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Hahahahahaha, this was really funny.
Wardah Sakura chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
I agree with this particular idea about a late Adrien. Wonder what he would do...
Fiction is the Truth chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Thank you! You figured it out!
art-is-a-bang-yeah chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
lol great :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
Omg I love this so much!:)
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Yeah, Marinette really would try to pull this kind of stupid stunt
C'Riverblade chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Lol this is awesome
AnimeGirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
Oooooooooooh salvage Mari!
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Please make a sequel where Adrien is actually late and has to find a way around this. I really want to see what he comes up with. Awesome story. I LOVE IT!
June Brunte'e chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
I read a true story similar to this. A professor had a policy that said that if you were in the classroom before he was you weren't late. so one day a girl was running late and the professor, who was about to walk into the building, saw her and gave her a look that meant "guess who's going to be late". She was like f*** this then SCALED THE F***ING BUILDING! she made the climb in like 60 seconds, (the window to the classroom was like 60 feet up) banged on the window scaring the crap out of everyone, jumped from the window, landed and literally rolled into her seat mere seconds before the professor walked in. the poor man was baffled to bits of how she got there. the security guy came in running out of breath and yelled "STOP DOING THAT".