Reviews for Classroom Acrobatics
Omg I love this so much!:)
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 1 . 6/22
Yeah, Marinette really would try to pull this kind of stupid stunt
C'Riverblade chapter 1 . 6/19
Lol this is awesome
AnimeGirl chapter 1 . 5/20
Oooooooooooh salvage Mari!
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 5/1
Please make a sequel where Adrien is actually late and has to find a way around this. I really want to see what he comes up with. Awesome story. I LOVE IT!
June Brunte'e chapter 1 . 4/24
I read a true story similar to this. A professor had a policy that said that if you were in the classroom before he was you weren't late. so one day a girl was running late and the professor, who was about to walk into the building, saw her and gave her a look that meant "guess who's going to be late". She was like f*** this then SCALED THE F***ING BUILDING! she made the climb in like 60 seconds, (the window to the classroom was like 60 feet up) banged on the window scaring the crap out of everyone, jumped from the window, landed and literally rolled into her seat mere seconds before the professor walked in. the poor man was baffled to bits of how she got there. the security guy came in running out of breath and yelled "STOP DOING THAT".
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 4/9
Woah...love it
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 3/16
Lol
bookgirl18 chapter 1 . 2/20
I loved this!
Adby1 chapter 1 . 2/19
That was amazing... I have no words.
astrangetypeofchemistry chapter 1 . 2/1
"Or maybe Marinette was friends with Ladybug". I feel like that sentence would've been next.
S.W chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Yes. Love it.
ForUrEntertainment chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Do whatever it takes not to be late! I enjoyed this story, good job~!
UnicornSecrets chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Amazing! Definitely put a smile on my face after a bad day! :) You are awesome! Keep on writing!
AnonimadeLima-AnonymousofLima chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
And for first time ever...
He doesn't even know how right he was ;) ;)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »