Reviews for Nexus of Polarity
Good
TheDarkMan19 chapter 16 . 1/9
lost interest. Harry lacks anything approaching a spine and Daphne is utterly intolerable as a human being though credit where due she's not poorly written.
HJP55 chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
I love your Story!
What i love the most is the reversed role of Ron and Hermione. In the average Harry dates a Slytherin Girl FF, Hermione is understanding and an all around good friend, while Ron is acting like a Dick.
It is damn well refreshing to read it the other way around.
Congratulations on a super awesome begining.
jongur chapter 18 . 12/4/2017
Like your story, but it annoys me how Harry is almost always so meek and takes no initiative with anything
7ima chapter 14 . 8/16/2017
Around a 100k words in and they're not even friends yet... What the absolute fuck? Also get a beta or someone with a rudimentary understanding of the English language... This fic is beyond shit...
ErzherzogKarl chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Interesting scenario, especially that the change happens at the end of the third year instead of the fourth year, which is more common.
MattBlack chapter 11 . 5/29/2017
Pretty interesting story, but you made one rather huge mistake... Nesting dragons, not MALES...
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 4/19/2017
Doesn't seem to occur to them that Harry doesn't know the etiquette of the wizarding world.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
Intriguing start!
Loveandpower chapter 20 . 4/4/2017
Oh man got tricked! Oh well I guess to be expected heh
Loveandpower chapter 19 . 4/4/2017
Kind of glad to see it is Ron who was taken. I mean most stories that make Ron stay with Harry in GoF forget they are best friends.

I guess it could be argued if Harry/Daphne are putting up this bf/gf far e that she would be cherished even more but you really haven't given a clue to how close the public see them. That is to say, like/love relationship wise.
Loveandpower chapter 18 . 4/4/2017
F "the dead arise" is voldy he technically never died but I haven't got to 1995 yet :)
Loveandpower chapter 12 . 4/3/2017
I forgot to mention earlier I just really I mean REALLY despise Hermione. It's just something about the whole bookworm personality of hers that gears me wrong.

But don't misunderstand my implication I have nothing against the booky type heck I am one of them but to be thinking that somebody is answering too many questions? Was priceless and irked me so much for whatever reason.

Great story so far.
Loveandpower chapter 3 . 4/3/2017
You described protego but never used it in the spell cast text at least.

Also, was the bombarda directed at daphne for not moving?
Loveandpower chapter 2 . 4/3/2017
I do find it mildly strange Daphne isn't using her Slytherin side here. If he didn't write a certain it would be a reason behind it. Assuming though she just doesn't like to be denied heh