Reviews for Love Is All Around
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Oh my god this is so beautiful! And this story once again leaves me wishing I was either the child of Chandler, his girlfriend, or like this girl here. This girl reminds me a lot of myself, except she has the added bonus of knowing Chandler. You did a beautiful job with this story, bravo.
Veridissima chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Great story this is so cute

Love it
mondlerlover chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
Oh My Gosh. That is all i can say and not in a bad way more like way oppisite i totaly got sucked into the story!
raelenie chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
hahaha i know i'm reviewing this story like years late but oh well

i really enjoyed it-loved the plot and i also loved how you wrote from jenny's perspective

anyway good job- i LOVED it
Miss-Bing chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
SO good :D Added to my fave. stories :)
hallie2 chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
that was a very cute story!ΓΌ
Afterglow04 chapter 5 . 8/22/2004
You're seriously becoming my favourite author, I'm devouring all of your stories! I really liked this one, Jenny is so cute, nice job!
Michelle chapter 5 . 2/17/2003
GREAT STORY! Write more like it!
ImaginingMatthew chapter 5 . 1/21/2003
I just read the Epilogue and awww I loved the ending, you are such a fab writer darlin and I hope you write lots more fics to come (please hehe)
ImaginingMatthew chapter 4 . 1/21/2003
omg that was me who told you about the "See" omg you remembered *hugs linds*

babes this fic is BRILL... I love it I love it I love it :)
catnamedzane chapter 5 . 1/21/2003
aww, yay! what a happy ending! i'm glad that daniel's gone! never liked that guy. :-D
Exintaris chapter 5 . 1/21/2003
Nice ending. I'm *not* sure whether Joey and Phoebe would make it as a couple, but what the hell, it helps the story along. I look forward to more stuff.
Cordelia chapter 5 . 1/21/2003
what a wonderful end!
Ilona chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww great ending girly! :)
Becca Bing chapter 5 . 1/21/2003
Hey, cute ending! I'm always happy when things work out!:-)Can't wait to read ur next story!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »