Reviews for Forgotten Yesterday
Jlee93 chapter 33 . 9/14/2010
I love it! :)
A-Light-Sleeper chapter 33 . 4/4/2005
Very neat keep going. And all so are Harry and Hermione maried and when are they going to have kids
Julia Bartlett chapter 32 . 12/7/2004
Awesome story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter. CURSE THE CLIFFIES...CURSE THEM! Anyways, now that that's done...I'll go and await the arrival of your new chapter that should be up soon, right?
crazyNproud chapter 31 . 6/4/2004
WOW! I Love it! Please, please, please write more soon!
NateP chapter 31 . 6/4/2004
Cool chapter! I wonder who was sitting in the chair... Continue soon!
mikeus chapter 30 . 3/29/2004
This is a good fic, Life can get the better of us sometimes. As much as I am enjoying this fic, people do have there priorities, unfortunately, writing fics is not necessarily one of them. Write when you can, we will be here.
NateP chapter 30 . 3/28/2004
good chapter! continue again soon!
mikeus chapter 30 . 3/26/2004
It was nice to see an update. Hope life improves, study hard. Good luck. will wait for next update.
mikeus chapter 29 . 2/11/2004
Short. But like the fic.
NateP chapter 29 . 2/10/2004
short, sad, yet good in its own way. continue soon!
crazyNproud chapter 28 . 2/6/2004
wow! this is deffinantly getting more interesting. can't wait to see what will happen.
irishstar18 chapter 28 . 2/5/2004
once again you astound me this fic is .. is .. the best yet well next to the CCS that im reading oh and when i get my fic up hopefully soon -
**looks supremely optimistic** that youll tell me truthfully just how bad it is and what needs work but back to the point this is a really great fic i lik the Harry/Hermione pairing they just seem ment to be wel i have to go my parents just started this whole half an hour thing and it really drags BYE _
NateP chapter 28 . 2/5/2004
great chapter! Continue soon. The plot gets darker...
NateP chapter 27 . 1/22/2004
great chapter! hope you continue soon!
EriEka127 chapter 26 . 1/12/2004
love it! please update ASAP!