Reviews for Forgotten Yesterday
Shawn Pickett chapter 17 . 10/8/2003
Great story! Really a bummer Harry and Ron dumped on Hermione like that all those years ago. I'm interested to see where this goes. Keep up the great work.
SuCK me BeAutIfUL chapter 16 . 10/6/2003
This is really good, but who is Kaitlyn's mum?

That's all

UPDATE SOON!
Dietpepsigurl chapter 16 . 10/6/2003
Wow thats a great story. Snape and Harry's little arguments/sacrasm towards eachtoher is so flippin hilarious. And I hope you update soon
SeulWolfe chapter 15 . 10/5/2003
I like it.. when do you plan on updating?
szelij chapter 15 . 9/1/2003
Haha more bits! THis is pure madness! I wanna hear more abt snape bein a vampire almost laughed myself to death!

oh pls update
JnY chapter 6 . 7/10/2003
That was some easy convincing
Mrriddler chapter 12 . 6/28/2003
Holy crap, this story is awesome. The humor is excellent, but not suffricating or crude.
Karen3 chapter 15 . 6/9/2003
Oh! I love that! You had me thinking that was a really complex potion to take away nerves. But it turns out to be whisky- classic! :D

Can't wait for the next chapter! I look forward to it. :)

~*~Karen~*~
Milady Sunjuree Threade chapter 15 . 6/9/2003
It took awhile but I have really enjoyed what I have read so far... I have laughed and felt saddness... please keep up the writing...

Well back to my story...
Milady Sunjuree Threade chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
I look forward to reading the rest of this... (if will allow it!)

I'm interested to know WHY Harry would forget all about Hermione...
Shazzman chapter 14 . 6/6/2003
This has got better since I last read it. If that were possible ;) Seriously, you write prose better than most authors of HP fanfic I've read. I especially love your Snape-Harry interplay, it's absolutely bloody hilarious! Oh and this unforgettable quote:

“Yeah. The real question is should I give them credit or not. After all I was nearly twenty-five by the time I worked up enough courage to ask him.”

“What did he say?”

“He said that if he was a vampire someone would have found my bloodless corpse on the road to Hogsmead years ago.”

LOL! Rolling around my living room floor laughing my guts out. Keeo writing, it rocks!

~Shazzman~
Llenorion chapter 14 . 5/30/2003
GREAT! Keep writing. Your good.
NSW chapter 14 . 5/29/2003
this is great!
thephoenixsong chapter 12 . 5/24/2003
Great story very unique, please keep continue to write more soon.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »