Reviews for A Life More Ordinary
Bee chapter 4 . 2/1
I freaking loved this! Thanks for sharing this wonderful story
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2017
Lol, good one. I honestly don't think Severus would agree to his son being called that. Rather easy killing but I can see why you done it. Brilliant story nonetheless and very entertaining. Thanks
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2017
Wow, love the different approach about Hogwarts and it makes sense. Lol, I must repeat, poor Severus. What a birthday present ;) Also, uh oh.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2017
Love the line of Dumbledore asking what he can do for Snape and tells him to die in a ditch! Laughed my ass off, I live your snide remarks that Snape would think. They are perfect in my opinion. I am still poor Severus.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
OMG, poor Severus. Everything that happened and happening to him. Very realistic to and appreciate that. The awkwardness feels real and I say good job. I never liked it when out of the blue the forced couple is close and suddenly in deep love. That never made sense but you take is real and I love it for it. Now on with the story, I can't help but feel curious to where this is going.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
I like that, even though there wasn't a lot of passion or love, we did get a very good description of both their actions and neither seems happy with the arrangement.
Saint Snape chapter 4 . 4/9/2017
I really liked this story and wish you'd write a sequel.
Raven chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
I really loved your Snape voice, and I mean REALLY loved it, but as soon as I found out that it was Snape carrying the child I couldn't read on. It's not my cup of tea, but once again, your characterizations were amazing from what little I read.
Jissy2013 chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
Love it
Jissy2013 chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
Awesome love it
Nirehtyls chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Love this fic. There was a time I read it once a week.
patipa70s chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
because of this fic I became addicted to mpreg! Severus fics, it was my first :))) many thanks
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
This is a nice story.

I do so enjoy it when Harry has it served in a silver platter, yet at the same time has to work his ass off for it. XD

It's rather amusing that it turned out to be Albus who was the child of prophecy. XD
Maddie chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
This story is amazing! I loved every second of it! Sososo good! Thank you so much! 3
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Dear Lexin:

Okay, let's see. We have Merlin prophesying about a potential child by whom the enemies shall be put out of Logres for... well, some lengthy period of time, anyway. But, this time, the point isn't that unchastity (i.e., contraception) has prevented the child's birth; rather, the point is that unchastity is the only way the child can be born. In other words, this story is to "That Hideous Strength" as the paintings in that novel's Objective Room were to the works of Fra Angelico: a blasphemous parody and reversal, designed to subvert sane human feeling and inspire contentment with the works of devils. Please tell me you didn't do that deliberately.

Sincerely,