Reviews for A Life More Ordinary
Nirehtyls chapter 1 . 6/29
Love this fic. There was a time I read it once a week.
patipa70s chapter 1 . 5/13
because of this fic I became addicted to mpreg! Severus fics, it was my first :))) many thanks
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/1
This is a nice story.

I do so enjoy it when Harry has it served in a silver platter, yet at the same time has to work his ass off for it. XD

It's rather amusing that it turned out to be Albus who was the child of prophecy. XD
Maddie chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
This story is amazing! I loved every second of it! Sososo good! Thank you so much! 3
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Dear Lexin:

Okay, let's see. We have Merlin prophesying about a potential child by whom the enemies shall be put out of Logres for... well, some lengthy period of time, anyway. But, this time, the point isn't that unchastity (i.e., contraception) has prevented the child's birth; rather, the point is that unchastity is the only way the child can be born. In other words, this story is to "That Hideous Strength" as the paintings in that novel's Objective Room were to the works of Fra Angelico: a blasphemous parody and reversal, designed to subvert sane human feeling and inspire contentment with the works of devils. Please tell me you didn't do that deliberately.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
That was pretty good
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
I find it rather funny how Harry's children's names actually turn out to be the same as his children in canon, and in the same order as well.

It's cute, but in a snarky, Severus sort of way. Not too ridiculously fluffy. I love how Severus does care for his children but hides it behind a layer of sarcasm.
Kitty Savella chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
This was very nice. I enjoyed reading it.
Lycan1216 chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
This story should be made into a movie!It's that good.
sleepyalicedreams chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
I like it. When I first started to read it was a little slow but it has a good ending.
sasunaru1827 chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Is there a sequel? I want more. More about their family life.. Please..
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Hope theres a sequel
sarahsezlove chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Snarky to the end!
Fabulous.
WhitneyMcDonald chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Why do people like Harry/Snape? I never read any because I'm disturbed, Snape must be in his 40s and Harry is like 20? I don't know. 17-22ish. Er, I'm not reading anymore. Ruin my childhood.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2013