Reviews for A Life More Ordinary
eshraq chapter 4 . 11/10/2021
that was a lovely read..
this story was my companion for the 5 hours I spent at the dentist's office
I wish there was a sequal
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2021
I think this is a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it.
Bee chapter 4 . 2/1/2018
I freaking loved this! Thanks for sharing this wonderful story
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2017
Lol, good one. I honestly don't think Severus would agree to his son being called that. Rather easy killing but I can see why you done it. Brilliant story nonetheless and very entertaining. Thanks
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2017
Wow, love the different approach about Hogwarts and it makes sense. Lol, I must repeat, poor Severus. What a birthday present ;) Also, uh oh.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2017
Love the line of Dumbledore asking what he can do for Snape and tells him to die in a ditch! Laughed my ass off, I live your snide remarks that Snape would think. They are perfect in my opinion. I am still poor Severus.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
OMG, poor Severus. Everything that happened and happening to him. Very realistic to and appreciate that. The awkwardness feels real and I say good job. I never liked it when out of the blue the forced couple is close and suddenly in deep love. That never made sense but you take is real and I love it for it. Now on with the story, I can't help but feel curious to where this is going.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
I like that, even though there wasn't a lot of passion or love, we did get a very good description of both their actions and neither seems happy with the arrangement.
Saint Snape chapter 4 . 4/9/2017
I really liked this story and wish you'd write a sequel.
Raven chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
I really loved your Snape voice, and I mean REALLY loved it, but as soon as I found out that it was Snape carrying the child I couldn't read on. It's not my cup of tea, but once again, your characterizations were amazing from what little I read.
Jissy2013 chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
Love it
Jissy2013 chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
Awesome love it
Nirehtyls chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Love this fic. There was a time I read it once a week.
patipa70s chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
because of this fic I became addicted to mpreg! Severus fics, it was my first :))) many thanks
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
This is a nice story.

I do so enjoy it when Harry has it served in a silver platter, yet at the same time has to work his ass off for it. XD

It's rather amusing that it turned out to be Albus who was the child of prophecy. XD