Reviews for The Devil's Dark Knight - Revamped
CubicG chapter 6 . 6/9
This is an amazing story that I enjoy very much and after realizing that this wasn't updated in over a year saddens me. I dont know why you stopped but if its because of the haters then you should ignore them. thats all they will ever be "haters" please update this for i enjoyed this very much
-best of wishes
CubicG chapter 5 . 6/9
I really like the idea here
H chapter 6 . 5/31
Hey I got an idea. Why don't you start a account for this? I mean couer'alan clearly does it and earns a lot.

I'm sure hundreds would pay dollars to read this.

I hope you will seriously consider this suggestion.
H chapter 6 . 5/31
I'm broke but i would pay to read this. Like seriously.
SivaSrna chapter 6 . 4/11
Sasuke is not just a bastard, now he is an overpowered bastard! And I am loving every second of it. I know it has been a year since you have updated but, for the love that is all unholy, don't abandon this fanfiction!
I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms right now.
Please continue this.
This is just fucking great...I wish the author continues this..
GamerNaruto chapter 6 . 2/12
Please for the love of god update
GamerNaruto chapter 4 . 2/12
Holy Shitttttttt!
RICECUMXOXO chapter 6 . 2/4
This fanfiction of yours is easily one of the best fanfics, no, stories I have EVER read in my LIFE. This story is a shining example of what a fanfic should be like and many fanfiction writers should gather inspiration from this work of keyboard art. One major reason I love this story than every other story, (save "One Punch Man") is the fact that the story is logical in the sense that I the reader can read it and go "Hey, that actually makes sense!" and not go "Here comes the asspulls again. uhhh TRASH!". Also, many characters in this story are also in character! Something that MANY fanfics struggle on, and not only that, but those that are not are actually BETTER than than their original counterparts. My favorite example of this is Hyoudou Issei. The original Issei from highschool dxd was your run of the mill shonen protagonist who gave speeches about friendship and was super cliche. You on the other hand transformed Issei from this boring cliche "chosen one" to a, philosophical, wise, bold, and powerful speaker who not only obliterated the expectations of Akeno and Koneko, but ours as well. And since we are talking about breaking cliches and being unorthodox, you are also realistic with your writing. This is seen when Ajuka was trying to stall by telling Sasuke he would not kill Rias but, that did not stop Sasuke from breaking her fingers and giving those bad ass responses to Ajuka. If it were some naruto wanking fanfic like the Twin Tails or Freezing Maelstrom, Naruto would have undoubtedly just knock the the guy who was taking Rias hostage out by bullshit means like and rescue Rias and everyone would praise Naruto and suck his dick. And in fanfictions like these, Naruto would usually be overpowered and almost every girl would be thirsty for him and all the dudes are jealous of him and anyone that does not like naruto gets bashed on. This story, which cums all over those other stories' faces, breaks the cliche does not bash people for their own opinions like Issei who did not really like Sasuke was not bashed on for his opinions on Sasuke but instead was given love and respect Issei and later had his his character developement blasted through the roof. That right there is the polar opposite of what fanfics like the twin tails would do. The twin tails would just make Issei some secondary character who is a loser and has no character development what so ever and is always jelous of Naruto, especially when Naruto banged Rias and Akeno really hard in the lemon chapter. Your story is just so great that I want to encourage you to become a Mangaka or a professional writer because your ideas are so great. This story shines like beacon in a sea of murky waters. Please update this story. This story is definite 12/10. Peace and God bless.
Laura Kohlemann chapter 6 . 2/3
Pls update soon!
jexcel chapter 6 . 1/12
Why? I wish u never made this story it's too good to be abandoned
Baconaddict chapter 6 . 12/21/2017
If I recall at the beginning of Chapter 3 you mentioned you would finish this story no matter what. With that statement in mind, I think it is worth mentioning that all six chapters of this story were written in about a year, with a now eleven month dry period; and the story has only reached as far as maybe somewhere in the middle or the end of the second episode of season 1. So two years to finish two episodes... one per year, means that it will take you 34 years to get to the end of season 3. The brutal fact here is that if you want to keep that promise you are going to have to pick up the pace.

I won't pretend I know why you haven't written in so long but based on you writing pattern so far of putting out 3-4 chapters over one or two months and then going on a yearish-dry spell I would dare to guess that the most likely reason is procrastination. This is kind of understandable; fanfiction is a hobby and it ranks low on the things to do list considering work, personal life, and whatever else you have going on in your life. So after having your story at the bottom of your list for a while it kind of stays there out of habit because there is almost never a moment you have nothing more important to do. You kick back into action when you realize how long it's been since you updated, you remember how you felt when you were waiting on a story to be updated and don't want to put people who enjoy your work in the same boat; or like last December someone offers to adopt your "dead" story and you get back to working on it.

You will have to try to forgive me if any of the guesses above are incorrect; I know nothing of your personal life and as such I reserve the right to make incorrect assumptions.

Even if I am wrong there is a question you need to ask yourself. What are you waiting for? Exactly what condition or conditions were present at this time last year that had you churning out chapters every week or so that disappeared at the end of January and made you decide that until that condition was met again you would hold off writing? What will have to take place before you start writing again?

I kind of feel like an asshole for putting this review up; this is a hobby for you and objectively you owe me and your readers absolutely nothing at the end of the day. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this review will not be the straw that broke the camels back and make you say "Screw these demanding jackasses I quit".

In my defense however the promise that this story would be finished was something YOU set. None of your readers put a gun to your head and made you promise that. As the author you still have every right to drop the story regardless but because you personally made that promise I am going to hold you accountable for keeping it and will hold you to a higher standard than the average author. Secondly I know this review may come off as demanding or rude; but if that is the case exactly when should I be asking the questions? How much time should pass before it is somewhat tolerable to ask you if you are still in the game? One year? Two? Ten?

I took the liberty of briefly going through the reviews for this story, and in the first 45 reviews I only found three that were truly negative; everything else was "This is a great fic!" or "Can't wait for an update!". That's an approval rating of over 90%. Considering how much hate Sasuke gets this is a ludicrously high number. The number of people trolling you and calling your story the spawn of satan in no way compare to the number who love what you have done. Myself and other readers who are always asking and demanding updates are not doing it to annoy you or to make you feel like you are at work and have a deadline to meet. We are being persistent and demanding jerks because we want more of what you have created. This is a damn good fic, and not the majority, but the VAST majority of people who have read it agree with that. Which is why some of us are starting to loose our shit when we consider the possibility that this story may be dead.

Hope you start again soon.

PS: Have a Merry Christmas!

PSS: If you are thinking the PS above was a last Hail Mary attempt to kiss your ass to persuade you to start writing again you are absolutely right.
Chaos537 chapter 6 . 12/23/2017
Lol you're a genius with Destiny Bond I was like I feel like I know this from somewhere. That shit is pure gold never read something like that so far. Can't tell whether you're really creative or it's because I'm reading a story where Naruto isn't a main character is a refreshing thing. Usually Naruto fics have the same old cliches but this story with Sasuke is pretty refreshing. I usually dislike reading a story where Naruto isn't the main character but I'm glad I took a chance with this one. Sasuke's dilemma and attitude is nicely done. Looking forward to next time.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2017
Deader than dead right? Like all rewrites.