Reviews for Promise of a Rose
Shadow Fox2 chapter 2 . 1/17/2003
This is gettting really good! I wouldn't believe the look on George De Sand face! Keep it up!
Shadowfox8962 chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Wow! That was great! I love George and can tolally see him doing things like this! Please finish it!
Karri08 chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
, I just want to say, that, I think your story is coming along very , I don't really think that George is that, uhhhhhh, would be appalled, I'm sure at her apparel, but he would also probably, in my point of view, find her very .You have my review, however much it it or leave , and I hope you add to this story soon!
Lord Darkflame chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
This is great! I can't say anything else. I like how it's going, and well, it's perfect.

I like how you portrayed Renee, just like Chib. It should be very interesting, if you make it a pairing.

Anyway, update soon.

Signed,

Lord Darkflame
darkflashfox chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
um, wat can i say. Well, i like this one. Second: i like this story, needs a bit more, don't know wut, jus like mine is missin something..., and well, try to do somthing about improving the saber into gun and makeing the mobile trace system in a way of 360 veiw cause they cann't look down and that somehow she wears too many crokett shirts and that she kinda "accdently" ruins some roses.
Shadow Fox2 chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
This looks good ! I like it!
Sora-sama chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Just a termonology error I found in your summary. Paris is labeled as the "City of Light," not the "City of Roses." The only "City of Roses" that I'm aware of is Portland, OR. I'm pretty sure that's not where they're at.

Sora
DarkDragon chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
*giggle* you finally posted this one. *giggle* sorry, i just re-read it and after reading a chapter in a story that was the compete opposite, this was a welcome relief. now, keep postin' and keep writin' and i'll keep helpin'.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10