Reviews for Promise of a Rose
sarahlafox chapter 20 . 6/18/2003
ignore these ASSHOLES who flame you. your doing a wonderfull job so says ME. if anyone has a problem with me speaking my mind, then you should deal with it. i different and im PROUD! i love this story. please do continue!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 21 . 6/18/2003
you're ending it? but its so good and funny!

and that hedgehog jerks an *&%$ #$%# $%&&*&

you guys rule, adn i think this story kicks.

don't let a review like that upset you. he obviously has no taste, and isn't worth your time.

thanks for the post, but i am sorry to hear youre ending it. oh well, all good things must end.
ValleyKnown chapter 21 . 6/18/2003
Aw..Last chapter huh? Okay, well, I guess that this story did deteriorate. Maybe you can go back to the last chapter before anyone declared Renee a Mary Sue or said that it was over-done,ect.. and restart? Well, maybe, maybe not. In anycase, I'm sorry to see it end, even if Renee IS a mary sue, and the characters are a bit OOC at times.
no one in particular chapter 21 . 6/18/2003
please, don't stop writing this story. i liked it very much and it's one of the few stories that i actually haven't quitted on. i have to say, i have read many stories by the both of you and i haven't seen anyone beat you in writing the best stories. when i saw that you two were writing this story together, i began reading it and got hooked. i have a friend and she vowed that she wouldn't go onto to read the stories that completely changes the characters but she 's confessed to me that she does go on to this site once in a while just for the sake of reading this story. so please, i beg you not to stop writing this story. i'm a huge fan of both of your fanfics.
Luna chapter 21 . 6/17/2003
I am sad to see the story end, but I guess it will be good in way. I loved promise of a rose, darktide, you do have talent. But I guess ya gotta stop it when ya gotta stop it. But there are some good advantages to reviewers: we look forward to your next fanfic! hopefully u won't lose your excitement in writing it. I have had fun reading,u guys keep writing.
Annie Rini Romanov chapter 20 . 6/16/2003
You guys are totally out of sync. The characters have lost their "omph" and are no longer nteresting. YOu are dragging along a very ho-hum plot that anyone can see through. Frankly, this story has lost it's touch. The characters no longer seem real. Don't put in so much romance, or drama. The character ned to change, they're the protaganists, and i don't see any of that happening. All stories need a mix of everything to work out righht, and yours doesn;t seem real anymore. All the cudling and petty promises and "perfect love" are unrealistic. Renee is very childish, and you make it to seem that she is so smart and wise in telling Marie-Louise to get over things. SHE NEEDS TO BE THE DUM ONE OR SHE IS NOT REAL! That is very rude what she told Marie-Louise to buck up, then goes all sappy and whiny and pouty with this whole New Orleans thing. Why does Renee have a right to cry and be sad, but Marie-Louise doesn't? I'm very dissapointed. I know you two can do better. YOur writing style has changed, for the worse. I don't know, it used to hold magic, but now it's empty, with the same plot every chapter. Very, very, very dissapointing.
Dragoness chapter 20 . 6/14/2003
Wow. That's all I have to say right now. You must finish this soon. I really can't critisize anything, because it goes against one of my life rules. Don't critisize unless you could do it better. Which it is highly apparant that I could not. Keep wrting both of you! George rocks!
Katherine.aka.Kat chapter 20 . 6/14/2003
Rude reaction.. Renee's that is. Though I hope the big bad wolf (being the father) won't get his ways, it's a rather loose plot. Yeh yeh, I know, ok, but there's not much more I can review too. And I hope Renee manages to keep her reaction as 'civil' to George near the end of this chapter, I like her way better than the pouting controlin chick who plays George like a puppet.

Until next time _-
TsukiMegami1 chapter 19 . 6/2/2003
I have great idea, well I think it is. Anywho...Renee could take some kinda spesial stuff that paints on a picture on a surface(what's that called?)and put George's crest thing on the shield of the gundum. I also like the idea of her going to Mardi Gras, New orleans style, and bringing George with her. Something could happen on Burboun street perhaps.
Lost in Daydreams chapter 19 . 6/1/2003
your story is AWSOME! U need to 't wait for the next chapter.
Robin chapter 19 . 5/26/2003
Apology accepted, we discussed it already, ne _ there's no reason to worry about it...plot reasons allow a lot, I just wanted to let you know that not all are the same.

Well, as I wondered before, where is this going? What happened to your plot? Maybe you ought to review where you're taking this and get the story back on track a wee bit...

Don't shoot me, k, I think I just lost track of the plot somewhere.
shorty40 chapter 19 . 5/22/2003
you might remember me as the critic,but i like shorty better. anyway, ive gots an idea for where

ur story can go from here, kind of a blackmail plot in wich goerge is threatened and renee dont know...e mail me for details! (but only if you have writers block)renee is so evil! i luv her!

HELL!I LUV THE WHOLE DAMN THING! lol
Eiko chapter 19 . 5/18/2003
(nods) Good, indeed. Very good. (turns, looking severe) MORE FOR THE PEOPLE! WRITE MORE FOR THE PEOPLE! THEY LIKE IT! So, whaddya waitin' for? (twiddles thumbs, now more diminished) Um, I also am writing a fic, but I don' wanna give 'em my email. Whaddo I do? Heelp!
ValleyKnown chapter 19 . 5/18/2003
As always, I'm reviewing.*smirk* And, don't take this the wrong way, but I think Domon is a bit OOC. Maybe it was you two's intention, but I'm just pointing it out. If it goes with the plot, so be it. I'll deal. So, anyhow, other than that, good chapter, as always!
Shadow Fox2 chapter 19 . 5/18/2003
Another great chapter! Can't wait for more! Having Domon being gagged was priceless!
143 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »