Reviews for Promise of a Rose
Anonymus chapter 2 . 5/17/2003
Can I ask what you he means by OOkies?
Shadow-Dragon5 chapter 19 . 5/17/2003
I give up, you have been corrupted by the foolish fans who do nothing but praise all stories, even if they are lousy Mary-sues or just plain crap. I hope you are happy, I hope your egos have been satisfied, I did have a legitimate reason, but if you are too caught up in yourself to figure it out, then i am wasting my air. Thank you for helping me to relize that.
SporkGoddess chapter 19 . 5/17/2003
Oy vey, I hate leaving a bad review after you took my first one so well... so, I'm apologizing in advance.

First off, I've been debating on whether or not to say my true thoughts on "Trauma Queen", but then decided 'What the hell?' So, here are my thoughts, word-for-word: Oh, cry me a friggin' river. Dude, Renee has absolutely no right to tell Maria Louise that she shouldn't feel badly about how George is cheating on her. George could have told her, instead of letting her walk in on the two like that. Stringing people along is bad, mkay? And Renee handled it VERY childishly. Maria had a pretty valid reason to be upset, and since Renee was pretty much to blame for it... well, who the heck was she to say "I'm screwing your man! Get over it!"? It reminded me a bit of Jerry Springer. Not only was Renee's past totally overdone (as you yourself addmitted), but she just spilled it out for practically no reason. If you ask me, she's lucky that Maria Louise didn't totally kick her ass and say "I don't care how bad your life is! That doesn't give you permission to ruin mine, you SKANK!" I probably would have.

I also found Maria's suicide threats extremely OOC. As much as fanfic writers think otherwise, she is a very strong girl.

George really handled this poorly, may I add. He should have told Maria instead of letting it just sit like that until everything hit the fan.

And then the last chapter... Renee isn't exactly a Gundam Fighter. Not even Allenby can take Domon, and she's been trained her entire life! Domon's afraid of NOTHING (except for maybe Rain, hehe), so I found his behavior incredibly odd.
Katherine.aka.Kat chapter 18 . 5/15/2003
Hm, back to updating. It was needed..

Well done, I'd say, though I resent the part about all those who commit suicide being cowards. If you don't really know what it's like, then preferably don't say such strong things about it.. well, we're all entitled to our own opinion so let's leave it at that.

However this is going very well _ I think Marie pulled by easily but I'm wondering what will happen after this. Anything special in mind?

*hug*
the critic chapter 18 . 5/6/2003
that went way different than i'd imagined it, yet it actually seemed to fit into renee's personality. i have no idea how you pulled that off without making it sound crappy or fluffy. Nice job!
Eiko chapter 18 . 5/5/2003
Heck yeah! Like I said before, Original Characters don't usually work very well in fics (pause)

(Pause)

BUT IT DID HERE! MWAH! LOVE IT!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 18 . 5/5/2003
oh, you guys never disappoint me. so what will happen with marie? will we get to meet the egyptian guy? will there be another party a la renee? and will george find out all about her past? will renee run into an old boyfriend?

please write more soon, and here's some tripple sin and chocolate ice cream for DD, and strawberry fudge ripple for shadow.
ValleyKnown chapter 18 . 5/4/2003
Well, I'm so glad to hear you 2 take flames well. (at least DD anyhow) I know I don't! But, honestly? In my opinion? If Renee is a mary-sue(which has been said by the honorable SporkGoddess), then so be it! I like this story, and if others disagree with me, then they can feel free to do that. ja!
the critic chapter 18 . 5/4/2003
that was soo fluffy "sigh" that was really good tho! goerge and renee deserve a little romance, they've gone through everything !I have recommended this stories to one of my frinds. be flattered. update again soon!
Shadow-Dragon5 chapter 18 . 5/4/2003
yo. be happy, im gonna pull a flamer on you. At first, i was very interesed in this story, thinking it would be G/ML (which by the way is spelled Maria Louise) and like most the old fans, i am not a fan of mary-sues, and i have to agree with SporkGoddes on Renee's personality, i am awaiting the next chapter.
Shadow Fox2 chapter 18 . 5/3/2003
Another great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Kelley chapter 17 . 5/1/2003
OH MY GOD! I LOVE IT! YOUR ALL BRILLIANT PEOPLE!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 17 . 4/30/2003
do the muses like cheesecake, or are they ice cream people? as always, wonderful. but what will the princess say? is she happy in her marriage? will she make a scene?

please write again soon!
the critc chapter 17 . 4/29/2003
i would have commented on your other chapters, but i was lmao'ing and didn't bother! this story kicks ass! i've read alot of stories but this is my new favorite! update soon!
the critic chapter 3 . 4/28/2003
THIS IS FABULOUS! i can just imagine goerge with pink hair! too funny!
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »