Reviews for Promise of a Rose
medevil jade chapter 14 . 4/6/2003
i heard theres a lot of amusment parks in France

why not drop them off there, besides i bet George

has never been on a roller coaster before.

great story continue please :)

Medevil Jade

Bloody rose's
Arowyn chapter 14 . 4/5/2003
Okay, I'm reviewing...uh, Happy Birthday! And this chapter was really good and funny!Um...UPDATE SOON!
domon's girl chapter 14 . 4/5/2003
That was positively the cutest chapter ever! I'm a big fan of your fic! Your titles and pranks are really creative! Keep up the great work and keep writing!
Bahamon chapter 14 . 4/5/2003
Yay! first to review again! *Ahem* Wow... that's something...O_o...still good! Keep delivering the goods! Para atrĂ¡s, ni pa' coger impulso! :)
Ieri chapter 13 . 4/1/2003
Can't wait for the next chapter...Getting carried away will be a no-brainer for these two. lol. Hope it's up soon. Later days-Mysterio Jaq
Araindil chapter 13 . 3/30/2003
I LOVE YOUR STORY! It's so good! GOOD I tell ya! REALLY GOOD! *pants* Sry, I'm hyperactive, just had 3 candy bars. Please write more soon! VERY soon! Pretty please! _
Fire Sage chapter 13 . 3/30/2003
I love this story. I like story that don't have George with an OC. Update soon! Laters! _
RiflesoftheRepublic chapter 13 . 3/29/2003
Good. Very Good.

I applaud you for mixing romance and humor without diluting the humor. Too many people do that these days!

Can't wait for that next chappie!

Charles
ValleyKnown chapter 13 . 3/29/2003
Ok, this is unlike me, but this is all I'm going to say in this review:

Marriage, is finding that one special person that you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

(Okay, I don't know if you have plans to get those 2 hitched, but, hey, close enough!)
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 13 . 3/29/2003
next weekend? how could you!

i love it all! i can't wait for more! but wasn't it a bit of a risk to try that on george? oh well, the red head needs a lil' shake in his life.

sweet moment on the rose shampoo. nice touch.

later!
Shadow Fox2 chapter 13 . 3/29/2003
Can't wait for the next chapter! Things are getting very intersting!
Bahamon chapter 13 . 3/29/2003
Like fine wine, this Fanfic grows better with time. Keep up the good work! ;)
darkfox chapter 12 . 3/26/2003
wow... to lazy to login. good chap
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 12 . 3/24/2003
darkdragon, i knew there was a good reason i read your fics. (besides the humor, and the fun, and that whole "you're great" thing.)

alright! yea! they finally said it. in their hearts at least, but it still counts in my book.

very good deal, can't wait to read more of ya.

later!
ValleyKnown chapter 12 . 3/23/2003
OMG! This chapter is AWSOME! (as are all the others) GEORGE! he-he-he-HE! K-KISSED! R-RENEE! OMFREAKINGGOD!I don't belive it! That is just TOO way kewl! Keep it up! I can't wait till next chap.!
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »