Reviews for Promise of a Rose
rhiannon chapter 12 . 3/23/2003
Yeah! I love Renee! She an amazing character that is fun to read about. I love seeing her with George, they're perfect for each other.

Renee: See Princess, the fans love me with George and not you, Ha!

Maria-Louis: Well for your information, I get him for REAL in the series, while you are not real at all, so :P!

Renee: Why you little..!

rhiannon: Hey, if you guys can't decide who get George, I'll take him off your hands! :)

Renee/Maria:WHAT! *catfight resumes*

George: *sigh*

Hehe.. Poor Frenchie, he so cute!

George: Don't call me Frenchie!

rhiannon: Of course..Frenchie!

George: *more sighs* Why me

Love that you used Avril songs. Fan myself, and the songs fit with this fic. Can you 'Too Much To Ask', the song is so George/Renee.

Renee: Look Frenchie, we have fans!
DragonGuide chapter 12 . 3/23/2003
Hai, I read it all, all of it I tells' you! So you do get double reviews today (just for the record: I *am* talking to ShadowTide here). Love the story, love the characters, mainly like I told you in the other review. The two of you in combination are neat _ and I simply love Renee and George in together as well. No, I don't love George nor Chib, my crushes lie somewhere else. Have no fear, they're all yours to have a crush on *grins*.

Au revoir, mes chères!
Bombsquad chapter 12 . 3/22/2003
It's great, I love it. I never thought I'd be waiting for an update to a story.
Shadow Fox2 chapter 12 . 3/22/2003
Its so wonderful! Come on next chapter up soon!
Samanta M chapter 12 . 3/22/2003
WOW! I am done reading this fic and so far it's one of the best George romance type of fic. And he's mine! Okay, I sort of have trouble figuring out who's better, George ( _) or the ever crazy Chibodee. I think that you should have Master Asia get attacked now. Why did you leave it in a cliff hanger? x( WHAT HAPPENS? Looking forward to the nixt chapt. I'm also writing a George along with main characters fic.
Natalie chapter 12 . 3/22/2003
Sorry I couldn't review the other chapters but I'll do an overview of chapters 9 to 12 (This is the first time in a long time that I've checked htis site for chapter updates - school has been keeping me very occupied. . .). The food fight in the kitchen and the birthday kiss was SO good - except Chibodee had to ruin it (so like him). I kinda spazed out at the really embarrassing moments like when George woke up in the night to find Renee about to kiss him, and some other times I can't recall as of now (yes, I get spasmodic when an embarrassing scene in a movie or book comes up - get used to it, I'm not going to change). Anyway, I hope this isn't your last chapter, and I thought Ch.12's author's note at the end was funny! Untill next time - Keep writing!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 11 . 3/20/2003
they kissed? they kissed? whohahh!

mucho de apologies for being so late on the update, but i've been on spring break and i can't post till i get back. my sis'll do it on friday.

you are so great at character developement, i can't wait to see what you do next to those poor people.

but one thing. will this have a happy ending for renee?
darkflashfox chapter 11 . 3/19/2003
getin fun
Shadow Fox2 chapter 11 . 3/14/2003
Can't wait for another chapter!
OHNO3 chapter 11 . 3/13/2003
Very good reading here! This here fic really allows me to make a mental comic out of it all! And it's really funny! You just gotta update soon!

Bueno, Hasta Luego!
ValleyKnown chapter 11 . 3/13/2003
O! I can't WAIT till the next chapter! And, that was an AWSOME idea, the whole 'kiss' ordeal...Hey, Shadow Tide? Are you still going to do the, ya know...song?If you are or aren't thats ok. I mean, the way things are going now, I don't know if that would fit or not, but, you two are the authors, not me! Anyways, great chapter!Ja ne!
Fire Sage chapter 11 . 3/13/2003
Oh hell yeah! Hey can you make them make out or something _ That would be so cool! Update soon!Later!
GirlGenie2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
. , to say the least.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 10 . 3/6/2003
as always, your delivery is astonishing, the laughs a riot, and the romance impending.

i'm so happy to catch the update, it just managed to get on as i logged on, and it really made my day. thanks for posting so soon, i appreciate it. and hey, thanks for your reviews.

later!
ValleyKnown chapter 10 . 3/6/2003
Oh, this is a RELY good chapter! without a shirt.*imagines* *drool* OH! . , anyways, great chapter! (_)
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »