Reviews for Promise of a Rose
Sora again I'm lazy chapter 10 . 3/5/2003
"Unholy noises?" *laughs* Well, I think it's safe to say that Chib and Shirl made up, ne?

And the poor fate of every man who forgets their sweetheart's birthday. *grins* I can't wait to see what he comes up with considering Chibodee seems to be the only other person Raymond can recommend.

Once again m'dears, wonderful.

Sora
Sora too lazy chapter 9 . 3/5/2003
Sorry I haven't reviewed this . . . ever. But suffice it to say . . . very cute. And I loved your Chib confession and Shirley running off like that. Sounds more than plausible given what we did in Sweet Potato Pie, ne? Poor Chibodee, everyone thinks he has the morals of a slug.

And "Frenchie?" *grins* I chuckled continuously through this fic. Keep it up you two. Great job.

Sora
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 9 . 3/3/2003
(laughs like a loon and smiles)

you've got to be kidding. 'fencing for dummies'?

but that just so suits renee. will the princess end up happy? or will she pine for george?

will chibodee listen to shirly, or will we have some new comic relief as they duke it out? and hey, thanks so much for thge reviews, i really appreciate your taking the time.

please write more soon, i was begining to worry you'd fallen off teh face of the earth.
zen-ya chapter 8 . 2/25/2003
can you please write more b
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 8 . 2/20/2003
you never cease to amaze me with killing that stalker guy. hehehe! sorry, i'll go straight to the point.

i really like your fanfic, and i hope you write more of it soon. hey, will there be any shirley/chibodee action here? (I hope!)
Shadow Fox2 chapter 8 . 2/16/2003
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, now this is intersting. Pranks on top of pranks on top of pranks. A sign of true love. Keep it up!
ValleyKnown chapter 8 . 2/16/2003
Oh!*claps* I really like this chapter!I love how you 2 always are so quick 2 update!On other stories that I follow,they take FOREVER to update,and I mostly end up taking'em off my fav. ,not this one!If it too year to update,i'd wait!This story rocks!And Chibodee and Shirley,hmm?Interesting...Very,interesting...
ValleyKnown chapter 7 . 2/13/2003
I LOVE THIS STORY!hehehe, ,it IS true!You two are most probably the greatest fanfic writers I have had the pleasure to come across!I can't WAIT till you udate again! De has a nice ring to it,no?Well,maybe not MARRIAGE,but,they are SO cute together!Update SON!(_)
inuficcrzy chapter 5 . 2/12/2003
oh my god, what are you doing to that poor man?

(points finger and laughs till she cries)

keep it up! i love every word of this insanity. Hey, will you include any of the other fighters in this story? will they help arrange things for the princess? or will they help renee?

write more soon, please!
Mizz Merquise chapter 7 . 2/11/2003
This is a really good stroy you must continue!

*picks up Goerge's shoe* hmmm I wonder how much Goerge will pay me for this?

*thinks*
Shadow Fox2 chapter 7 . 2/10/2003
OKAY! I LIKE THIS! ITS OFFICIAL! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
darkflashfox chapter 7 . 2/10/2003
good chap
Luna chapter 6 . 2/7/2003
wow ur story is good. u know promise of the rose. it's really cool! Renee is so funny! hurry up and write the next chapter i can't wait to read it! email me back when u finish writing it ok? wow u should be an author or something. this story is da bomb!
Chibodee's Chaton chapter 5 . 2/5/2003
where the hell did you come up with "despedida"? despedida means "to say goodbye", or "the act of saying goodbye". like "it's time to say goodbye." "el hora de la despedida." the spanish way for saying just plain "goodbye" is "adios". dani-chan dani-chan dani-chan. when will you learn?

~*CCKC*~
Smartass chapter 6 . 2/5/2003
your fanfic is awsom *smiles insianly and dose a littel dance* it couldn't get any better.

And what an awsom pairing, and the prank ideas sound devilisly great *smiles widely, horns grow out of head* Must try those some time. hehehe, bye.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »