Reviews for Promise of a Rose
darkflashfox chapter 6 . 2/5/2003
nice
Robin chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Hah, I managed to read the first chapter before this session gave up on me! Like I said .. what's written and rewritten si good and so is this. I'm keeping track of this (as soon as my comp is back I'll do a decent review) just thought I'd let you know.

HUG.
Shadow Fox2 chapter 6 . 2/4/2003
OOOOHHHHHHH! The plot thickens! Keep it up!
Ryan chapter 5 . 1/30/2003
Nice. And as a certain rabbit once said, "Of course you relize this means war."
Shadow Fox2 chapter 5 . 1/30/2003
Revenage is sweet! Keep it up!
darkflashfox chapter 5 . 1/30/2003
pink? pink? pink?
darkflashfox chapter 4 . 1/28/2003
..., it was good...
ValleyKnown chapter 4 . 1/28/2003
*shakes head in wonder* man!i've been following this story, and yet in every chapter,you 2 never cease to amaze story has GOT to be one of my faves,so,keep updating,and i'll keep reviewing,and reading!Good job!
Lord Darkflame chapter 4 . 1/28/2003
Heh, heh. Poor George. The funny thing is, I can imagine all of this happening to him, not like some other plotless humor fics.

I changed my mind about wanting a Renee x George paring. GeorgexMaria is just too cute. And besides, George would go crazy if Renee keeps pullin all those pranks. Oh, about the pairings, I would still read this if it were a ReneexGeorge. Although I prefer MariaxGeorge, I still read GeorgexOC, if it's understandable.

OK, that's about it. Just update soon.

Signed,

Lord Darkflame
Shadow Fox2 chapter 4 . 1/28/2003
Keep this up!
darkflashfox chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
wow, can't wait till next chap
Shadow Fox2 chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
A prank pulled by George? I like it!
Foxy J chapter 2 . 1/18/2003
I love that song. it was awsome;)
xoxodarkangels chapter 2 . 1/17/2003
It was so funny at the end! I was laughing the whole time. I hope Renee end up with George!
Kirikou chapter 2 . 1/17/2003
Not bad! Actually, I was planning on doing quite the similar thing..boy, how the world is when everyone is on the same line of thought. It won' be up for a while, and it's not quite the same, but I'll tell you missy, that was pretty good! I got a laugh out of it and I'm at a library!
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »