Reviews for Poltergeist
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I love it. I know it's been a while since you started writing this, but could you continue?
yong chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
good
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
I don't get you You write good stories and you let them go to waste please update this is long overdue
lonelobo09 chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
whoa...good story...im always fascinated by stories of the supernatural and reincarnation...please update soon
Melodey70 chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
Miroku, Kagome, did you copy those from Inuyasha? And, this is a guess, but is Kari's past life Kagome?
Puppkid chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
o...just as interesting as the other one...continue!
Karimon chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
PLEAZE! Write the rest soon! This is an awsome story! I really like it! But Tk's not gonna, like, kill Kari, is he? I get nervous on cliffhangers and such. Write the rest when you can!
Jewel chapter 2 . 6/23/2003
This is a really good story! and funny at points. (naughty TK, hanging up on ur mom...) lol You should keep writting!
Forsaken Seraph chapter 2 . 3/12/2003
Forsaken: Great chapter can't wait for next one.
MizUnDastood887 chapter 2 . 2/4/2003
*gasp* Oooooooooo what happens next? Huh? Huh?
K.B Aleo chapter 2 . 2/4/2003
Nice, I'm glad it didn't turn out to be a Digimon crossover of Speilberg's classic!

Virgil:What's a Poltergeist?

Me:You don't know what a Poltergeist is**Sweats Anime style** Well keep it up, I have some work to do with this guy!
Hikaru 79 chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
I seem to have read almost all of your fics for the past few hours... and I'm running out! :P

Keep writing, this is great! _
Eriisu chapter 2 . 1/26/2003
Oookay, I agree with Matt...this is getting freaky. But I really love all your stories! Keep up the awesome work!
Planet Mads chapter 2 . 1/25/2003
OMG! That was just . . . . . continue as fast as you can!
TogetherAgain chapter 2 . 1/25/2003
poor Tk, he has no idea...hehehe great Chapter GS! update soon!