Reviews for Pocket Morty origin: Psychokinetic Morty
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
I frikin adore this backstory! Please update soon, I need moooorrreee
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
Oh my goodness! This is so beautiful. And I'm in suspense! Please keep this up, bucko, I'm so excited to read more!
Novanto chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
Poor kid...
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
PLEASE MORE :)
Kitty9 chapter 2 . 2/15/2016
Please keep more of his origin story coming!
romeocitychicag chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Nice rendition of Telekinetic Morty's entry. Can't wait for the overthrow of Rick. ;D
hylianmusicianandwriter chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Nice! I really like this. I've been waiting for someone to explore one of the Morty's backstory ;) (I'm not sure if I have the guts to do it myself, lmao). You definitely kept them in character; I really enjoyed reading it! I hope there's more!
Kitty9 chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Please continue! I was playing Pocket Mortys the other day and I was wondering their back story.
Sillycritter chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Aw man this was EXCELLENT! Where are all the good reviews this should have already? Your characterization is to a tee, and your writing is phenomenal! I LOVE the idea of writing the back story for the Pocket Mortys! And to have Rick's thought in a parenthesis so that we know whats going on-fantastic! Brilliant story idea. Eagerly looking forward to Chapter 2! (And other be be a chapter 2 or I'll be very disappointed!) (Just kidding...kind of...)
romeocitychicag chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Please make more. Psychosomatic Morty is my favorite in the game. I want to see him become a god and overthrow Rick. That would be so satisfying.