Reviews for Rise of the Slaying Moon
PaleoManga chapter 4 . 6/19/2021
Even though I am French and have an average level in English, thanks to googe translation I was able to read your fanfiction and I must say that I love it! I can't wait to read more!
Great King Sukuinushi chapter 1 . 5/25/2021
hope you update soon
Alexis chapter 4 . 3/5/2021
C est une histoire intrigante et intéressante je suis très impatiente pour la suite alors s il vous plaît continuez
GrubGasm chapter 4 . 10/11/2020
This story was well written wish you would come back to it but it was good while it lasted
soqquadro chapter 4 . 8/1/2020
great story! hope you continue, I enjoyed reading it
ZooFan chapter 4 . 3/8/2020
Great story, hoping for update one day!
Rando chapter 4 . 7/28/2019
Is this story abandoned? I quite enjoyed reading it.
Scififan33 chapter 4 . 12/2/2018
Poor Ichigo! Wonder how his friends would react when he never showed up? Since he was found and buried several days later that future still exists? Is it the time travel that wiped his memories? Sand is very different, has his inner word changed because he's forgotten or what? Would regaining his blade make him remember or has he permanently forgotten? Figure since he's an ex-substititute the rules on remembering and stuff might be different? Two years since the last update? More soon?
SantoryuSekai chapter 4 . 5/6/2018
The fanfic was really good, why do not you update more?
ZeroSquadSephiroth chapter 4 . 12/31/2017
Remarkable story please continue
Outoftheinferno chapter 4 . 10/18/2017
Interesting story, hope to see more!
Dhea30 chapter 4 . 8/26/2017
If looking at Juushirou "smiles" making you unnerved, I don't know how you would react to Retsu's Ichigo. I do hope that this story will be continued soon... This have so much potential
TheCommanderin chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
update soon plz been rereading the 4 chapters
Six Foot Assassin chapter 4 . 3/2/2017
He would be whipped by Retsu if you make him in a spineless weakling, but then again Retsu doesn't strike me like a woman who would go for someone like that.

I hope things start to roll forward soon because it's getting kind of boring.
808Joker808 chapter 4 . 2/21/2017
This story is fun to read and all but when the will the pace start to pick up?