Reviews for The Bet
nabongz9 chapter 7 . 8/13
I don't usually write reviews when I read fanfictions, but what happened at the end of this chapter had me laughing in tears. It's just so simple and effective!
Anyway your writing skills are superb, it's been two days and I can't stop reading.
AuroraEsme chapter 56 . 7/23
This fanfiction is just BEAUTIFUL. There's no other word to describe this. I just adore this author! The story will always hold a special place in my heart
AuroraEsme chapter 49 . 7/17
WHEN ALL THINGS WERE GOING WONDERFULLY, THE AUTHOR DECIDED TO GE THE VILLAIN OF THE STORY.
AuroraEsme chapter 48 . 7/17
Omg lmao, from experience (not that you'd find me writing here, I am more active on Wattpad) I have understood that inspirations comes in the most weird places XD (look at me writing a romantic one shot in a DENTIST'S CLINIC lol). but amazing chapter! I'm so happy about them being official!
AuroraEsme chapter 45 . 7/16
Jeez, I love when Lily's all fun and easy-going! Most fanfics show her as a prissy, no-fun, stuck-up rule loving bitch. I really hate that.
AuroraEsme chapter 41 . 7/14
Okay but I seriously want Lily to question Hames about this Rin girl.
AuroraEsme chapter 39 . 7/14
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO KMOWS THAT SNAPE ISN'T AN ANGEL OR SOMETHING! HE'S A FUCKING RACIST AND JOINED PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO KILL MILLIONS OF INNOCENT LIVES!
AuroraEsme chapter 38 . 7/14
Good god, how can someone write so amazingly?
AuroraEsme chapter 36 . 7/13
I- Shelia wtf girl? I loveD you!
AuroraEsme chapter 32 . 7/13
Ik that Euphemia and Fleamont are old but one thing: canonically, Mia was 21 years elder than , they were 50 something when they had James which makes them 70 something during james's marriage
AuroraEsme chapter 27 . 7/12
The only friend NICE friend of Lily here is Shelia, and the girl's an OC. Alice is a total bitch, Marlene is super weird and Mary very secretive. I mean, marlene, if you dont like what Lily wants you to do, dont do it! Be a fucking Gryffindor, alright? Lily isn't less of an oblivious bitch either. She is mates with snape again, the guy who called her a slur, hates people like her and muggles, HER FAMILY CONSISTS of muggles!
AuroraEsme chapter 15 . 7/9
I just wanna kill this Rin girl and omg, Prongs and Moony were so amazingly portrayed in this chap!
AuroraEsme chapter 13 . 7/7
I do NOT like how Lily befriended Snivellus again! Asna passionate Snape hater, I think it's so freaking weird for her to BE FRIENDS WITH HIM AFTER HE CALLED HER A MUDBLOOD. Is she a self-respecting woman or not? She's just proving that she is a horrible judge if character. I'm really sorry author, but this is just unacceptable.
AuroraEsme chapter 10 . 7/7
Dont mean to crticize, but as an Indian I want to tell you that Inderjit is, in fact, a male name.
Alice chapter 1 . 6/6
I'm really excited about starting this one, been postponing reading it for a while now, James tasks for me seems quite easy Kkkkkk but how lily is gonna to take her task is mystery to me.