Reviews for Zoro's Fate
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
wow amazing! I enjoyed it and its wired to see that everything is changed! hope to read you soon.
Viet Devil chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
oooooo IM SO HAPPY. I really look forward to more!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
Arrrsdfghjklgh this story is INTENSE and I'm hooked oh gosh anxious to see how things play out :0
Everlastingdreamshop chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
I really fell in love with this story although the angst is abut overwhelming at times it suits the story. I can not wait to see how this story develops and how Zoro's dynamic with the other Straw hats will become. I'm happy that your diverting from cannon, it makes the story so much more of a good story. Thanks for taking the time to write and share your lovely story. Hope to get to read more !
MVX chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
OMG I LOVE THIS XDD
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
In just 3 chapters this story has managed to get me hooked. I'm a sucker for alternate realities and Zoro is my favourite straw hat so i'm having the best of both worlds reading this.
Mihawk and Zoro's relationship in this story is a real highpoint for me. I always thought their canon relationship was incredibly interesting, and out of all the straw hats Zoro's family has remained a real mystery. So it always did feel like Mihawk was his missing father figure.
And 100 points for coddling Mihawk. Didn't see that coming initially but enjoying it incredibly nonetheless. I lowkey want Zoro to spend a bit more time with Mihawk and a bit more of their relationship in this world to be explored but i do understand if you choose to take a different path.
And Zoro's breakdown when he realises he's all alone makes me so saddd. I hope his remeeting with the strawhats doesn't go as badly as it did with Kuina. But seeing as Luffy hasn't even met Shanks i assume it will. (Tbh i have a slight feeling in this world Garp may have been successful in making him a marine)
Anyways love your story and looking foward to more from you.
Ashlielle chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
OMG XD That ending though lmbo
I'm so happy! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I love this story a lot, only three chapters in! I can't wait to see what's going on with this universe's crew! And I love the way Zoro is thinking; it makes me want to hug him like a teddy bear even though he would kill me (except we all know he is secretly a big marshmallow, as much as he denies it haha)
*hands you a cookie* I can't wait until the next chapter! :) This story is so great so far, and I'm super excited to see more! Good luck with your writing; I'm sure you'll need it (I know I do -.-' writing can be so hard sometimes...)! :3
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2016
You have to update! Omg, I am So Into This Story already! ITS SO GOOD WTH HOW HOW HOW CAN YOU WRITE SO WELL!?
I literally love this so far, please update soon! :):) :)
Suaad chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
What happened next? Don't leave it hanging :(
Aguna chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Great story idea
MVX chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
CONTINUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLSSSSSS OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HOLY SHIT
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
Nightcloud (name in the website xD): Oh please continue! Please! to go back! Please! I want to know how the story ends. Make a happy end T-T
Viet Devil chapter 2 . 2/13/2016
Incredibly excited to see more from this! I wish there were more fanfics where Mihawk is Zoro's father.
kokune chapter 2 . 2/13/2016
Really interesting story! I'm excited to see what happens!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
Oh my gosh, I absolutely love this story. I love the mihawk in this and am so curious about zoro the maniac
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »