Reviews for Zoro's Fate
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
WHAT'S HAPPENING oh my gosh this is so cool and vexing at the same time please do update soon I need to know what happens next! :0

This looks like it's gonna be one awesome story ;))
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2016
Sucker* XD "
For papa!Mihawk and I love alternative realities!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2016
I'm always syckw
fan nanonyme chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
OH goooooosh, wtf?
This story looks great! XD
The next chapter, pleeeeease 0.0
OnePieceDoesExist chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
I love reading this and seeing how different this world is! I feel bad for poor old Zoro, though. He doesn't deserve this! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Wordlet chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
Oh my goodness I'm loving this! This is an awesome AU, I wonder who got Hat if Luffy didn't? Or maybe Luffy has a different name? And Zoro had better start explaining to somebody who might be able to think straight that he's from a different dimension... Kuina might be able to help him sort things out because I'm sure she's smart, so long as he convinces her he had nothing to do with whatever happened to her...
Dying Grin chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
I do enjoy this sort of AU fanfiction. The fact that Shank's doesn't know Luffy is unsettling to say the least. The piece flowed well and was easy to immerse myself in. I find myself eagerly awaiting the next update which is rare in itself. Good job.
FreshNerd chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
I liked it. Although it was messed up ending it with a cliffhanger.
Ashlielle chapter 2 . 1/29/2016
:OOOOO OH MY GOD THIS IS SO COOL! I WONDER WHAT THE REST OF THE CREW IS LIKE?! IS THE CREW ACTUALLY ALL THERE?! OH GOSH WAIT DON'T TELL ME I HATE SPOILERS SO I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I'M ASKING QUESTIONS HERE!

*hands you a cookie* :D :D :D This is AWESOME! I can't wait until next time!
Lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 1/29/2016
Poor Zoro must be slowly going crazy In this universe, id laugh if there's a female Luffy floating around.
Bluejay Blaze chapter 2 . 1/29/2016
Interesting... I can't wait to see where the other Straw Hats are, and how Zoro drags them kicking and screaming into a crew (if necessary).
Plouton chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Wow. I love it! This is really interesting and I'm excited to see where you go with this!
OnePieceDoesExist chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
OMG this is what fanfiction is meant to be. This is awesome and I have to say one of the most unique stories I've ever come across. I applaud you and cannot wait until you update again! I'm looking forward to seeing what other twists you have in store for us! Good Job!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3