Reviews for Rooted
please continue!
125b chapter 8 . 7/31
Finally some action
NatNicole chapter 8 . 2/15
This Chapter flows as perfectly as the previous Chapters, & Sakura's progress as well as her setbacks throughout the story feels natural! *thumbs up, accompanied by a smirk*
NatNicole chapter 7 . 2/15
YAY, character development! *smirks proudly*
NatNicole chapter 6 . 2/15
WOOHOO! Sakura has a Summon now!
Anko is right. *scowls at mention of traitors* Kishimoto admitted that he's clueless about girls, & it shows; Sakura & Karin woulda never forgiven Sasuke his attempts to murder them if they'd been properly written.
NatNicole chapter 5 . 2/15
Can't. Stop. Grinning. *manages to smirk* Go, SAKURA!
NatNicole chapter 4 . 2/15
*cackles* I love all three (well, technically two; Kakashi isn't doing any teaching) senseis that Sakura has!
NatNicole chapter 3 . 2/15
Another utterly BRILLIANT Chapter! *grins like Obito*
NatNicole chapter 2 . 2/15
Frigging AWESOME Chapter from start to end!
NatNicole chapter 1 . 2/15
Sweet cheesecake, this Chapter alone is pure AWESOMENESS! It flowed well & is realistic; Sakura's bound to become even more badass than her canon counterpart was in parts of Shippuden! *pumps fist, grinning* SHANNARĊŒ!
whatsherwhat chapter 8 . 2/3
I'm so intrigued by this fic and the possibilities open to Sakura now that she's taken the path away from Tsunade (though I'm usually super fond of Tsunade-Sakura apprenticeships, gah). I think that's probably out of my desire to see Sakura be taken in by a mentor figure who's open and damn proud of her. In a weird way, I kind of see both Anko and Ocelot filling that gap for her? Weird because neither of them seem particularly mentor-y, but they both show their caring in subtle ways. Anko-when she drags Sakura to eat dango, and Ocelot during that small moment when Sakura asked her to cast the genjutsu again so she could try something out.

Anyway, I love what you've done here in this fic universe even if Danzo is a creepy dude as ever. (Side note, I can't seem to pinpoint what kind of figure he's going to play in this, either because you've intentionally hidden that or because I've read this fic in a whirlwind couple of hours.)

You're doing a fabulous job with this story so far and I hope you're able to find the time, inspiration, and energy to continue it!
Sunny ver 2.0 chapter 8 . 11/20/2016
Very excited for the next chapter
Jensniffer chapter 7 . 11/11/2016
Think outside the box 3
Jensniffer chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
And someone finally says it. She is on a very fast schedule for a part timer isn't she...
Jensniffer chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
OMG the politics in this are so awesome and intriguing and I love how fleshed out everything it :)