Reviews for Fracking Zombies
Indian-Girl-1994 chapter 15 . 9/12
I love this story and 10K! This holds my interest which is easy to do when it is well written and it is. I hope you update soon, because I need to know more.
CoolFirePanda chapter 15 . 8/29
awesome story, really love Raven as a character! Keep up the good work.
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 14 . 3/20
more please its great i love 10k
Venrist chapter 14 . 3/15
Another great chapter. Chemistry between Raven and 10k is very potent. Can't wait to see more!
I love this story, and the much more realistic development between the OC with 10k. I don't have the time to watch the series so this helped keeping me 'updated'. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Venrist chapter 13 . 1/25
Another well written chapter, stayed true to the episode but was able to accurately convey the feelings of an additional character. Hope to see your story popping up in my inbox soon again!
MiaR chapter 12 . 1/18
I had just recently watched this episode so when I read this chapter, I could totally picture the story and how easily Raven fit into it for me. I really like the progression of hers and 10K's relationship and that whole bit when they were betting how long until they finally get together had be laughing. I also love how easily they are adorable with one another like Raven calling him pet names or 10K kissing her head. Love the story and excited for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
Venrist chapter 12 . 1/18
Just wanted to give you a little review here, as I know z nation fan fiction doesn't have allot of reader/writers (idk why tho it's absolutely amazing)

Your story is very well written and I think we could see some very interesting interactions with this OC of yours.

Keep up the good work and I hope to see a new post soon!
nayuta chapter 11 . 1/3
I like it :) hope you update soon again!
SandNinjaBunny chapter 11 . 12/5/2016
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! No it can't be ending here... Anyways I love your story, can't wait for your next update
FizzWizz2011 chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
loving the story so far update soon
yumiXjaganshi chapter 11 . 11/30/2016
I adore this story. It flows nicely, following the plot of the show but with a smooth addition of ocs. I would love to see some more focus on certain character interaction (10k and Ray, ray and murphy) maybe some extra scenes that just explore their relationships? Even if its just a couple of short drabbles or some fillers. This story is so cute and I cant wait for more!
slayingsince99 chapter 10 . 11/23/2016
Great chapter, hope you haven't stopped writing this story! :) I really enjoyed reading it and hopefully you will update soon.

Greetings from Germany
Guest chapter 10 . 11/2/2016
I really really love this story, it's actually soooo good. I like how we're now learning more about Raven'some life before the apocalypse
DixonLover2724 chapter 10 . 10/15/2016
oooooh, I found this story today and absolutely fell in love with it! I really hope you keep writing this. I've read too many fanfics that have been dropped :(. It was really hard to find a 10K story that I enjoyed reading as much as this one. Keep up the good work! This chapter and the radiation chapter have been my favorites, I mean 10K taking control and just planting one right on Raven...so good. Love all of the Raven/10K moments, so cute :). AND now that the new season has started you get even more 10K material to work with haha.