Reviews for Worlds Apart
bsloths chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
I love this so much! It lines up perfectly with canon and explains their feelings and how they've evolved so well. I'm glad they got the talk about Hanna and Toby out of the way. Great chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
This was super cute! I loved how you captured their dynamic they have on the show. Great job
Friends4ever55 chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
AHHHH. Newly in love with this duo.
guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
I love it. Really enjoying your writing style :)
Myriddin chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
I like it! Can't wait to read more.
BeautifullyDamagedSimplyMe chapter 2 . 1/26/2016
Believe it or not I always thought Spencer and Caleb should has gotten together. They have chemistry and are so friendly when they're in a scene together. Love the story!
my shangri-la chapter 2 . 1/26/2016
I really love this! Can't wait to read more. )
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2016
They are awesome together, they just seem to understand and get one another. I like Spaleb! Love your story, please keep it going! I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2016
Nice! I am curious about their dynamic once they are back in the states. How do you imagine their relationship in DC. How would you tell their story once they are back in rosewood.
Sapphire1998 chapter 2 . 1/25/2016
I really love how you're pacing the story. Claeb and Spencer's talk about ex's was spot on. I can't wait to see what you have in store for them. Update soon :)

As a side note, after reading the other reviews, I just want to say that if someone has a problem with Spaleb and it makes them miserable to see this ever happening, they shouldn't be reading a Spaleb fanfic.
OtakuGirl21 chapter 2 . 1/25/2016
This is beautiful. And it just keeps getting better and better, I'm loving every line _
Miss B chapter 2 . 1/25/2016
This is awesome. I'm not a fan of Spaleb but looks like it's happening so no much of a choice. But if it really did happen this way then I wouldn't mind. I really liked it.
Please continue.
SammiJ chapter 2 . 1/25/2016
This is great! Can't wait to see where you take it next!
Patricia chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
I really enjoyed this story! I know most people are hoping for Haleb to get back together but I am really looking forward to seeing more of caleb and spencer on the show. I always felt like they had this interesting connection, they seem to understand eachother and I can't wait to see where the show takes them. I like the thought of Spaleb! Love this story, I really hope you decide to continue with this pairing and this story. I really loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
So I wrote the first review and now I'd like to reply to the most recent reviewer:

Do you think I CHOSE to be this emotionally attached to something whose future I have NO control over? OF COURSE NOT! Trust me, I WISH my happiness didn't depend on Haleb, I wish that more than anything in the world. Do you think I force my heart to sink and my eyes to water every time I read something about Haleb not being together. OF COURSE NOT. If I could have any wish in the world, it would be that I wasn't so emotionally attached to a fictional pairing. Trust me, I tell myself every single day: They're a FICTIONAL couple, it DOESN'T MATTER. But for some reason, it does matter to me, way too much, and I can't help it. I wish I could go through a day without thinking about Haleb. I wish I could read spoilers without crying. TRUST ME, I'M WAY MORE ANGRY AT MYSELF THAN YOU COULD EVER BE AT ME.

So maybe instead of attacking heartbroken shippers and calling them "silly" or "immature" or "annoying" or "spoiled" or "bitches" (I've heard all of those) you could have some sympathy for people who can't control the fact that their heart is broken. It's like depression or anxiety, it controls my life and there is NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT, so it'd be really nice if people could have some sympathy instead of just making fun of shippers.

"Sorry for the rant." I'm just really sick of my unhealthy obsession not being taken seriously. It's fucking annoying and offensive and it pisses me off. A lot. It's so rude and heartless to hate on and attack people for something they have NO CONTROL OVER.