Reviews for Unlikely Friends
Pencil writer chapter 3 . 9/15/2019
Thanks for the song lyrics ,the remind me of the good songs in life
Pencil writer chapter 2 . 9/15/2019
I’m taking Spanish ,Percy is so frigging adorable!*athenian gasp*what if he met up with Leo !percy,Loki,Leo!los tres amigos!eeeee! I’m giddy!
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 4 . 8/22/2018
I'm not the biggest fan of Percy/Loki, but can tolerate it as long as the relationship is in the background. But I don't know if I'll continue reading if Percy helps Loki take over the world - or even Asgard since Thor definitely isn't as prejudiced as some others, unless the plan is to get Thor on the throne early - in which case, I'd be all for it since he'd probably let Loki do what he wants as long as Midgard and Jane are not harmed.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2018
Nice
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2018
Ok for one...New Mexico is a state! Not a small t own...and it's in the U.S. And I happen to live in New Mexico so it's really annoying when people think it's not a state!
Slap slap chapter 4 . 7/29/2018
If your gonna do another chapter can it have Loki slapping someone pleeeeeeeease
NotARobot428 chapter 4 . 6/17/2018
You know when you're just browsing Fanfiction, not really knowing what you're looking for, when something interesting pops up? And when reading it, you realize it's better then you could have ever imagined?
That's this one. Congrats.
And I realize it's been a while, but updates are a good way for people to stay consistent with your story, so I suggest to keep writing.
...
Yeah, I just wanted to try for a really smart review ending for once, but that last sentence sounded better in my head. What I'm really trying to say is THIS STORY IS AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE!
Unless you're dead, because that would really suck.
Thanks,
-Caleo4evah
PS: I seriously think this is the longest review I've ever posted
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
This is soooooooo interestingggg please please please please please please please please please please pleaseeeeeeee continue and update soooooonnnnn
Drakonic chapter 4 . 8/5/2017
AWSOME! With this story I defenly think Percy turning into a god is a FABULIS idea. Alsow I hate thor and Zues. It mieght be a good idea to do this. Zues whould be against the Idea of a new stronger god with loki on his side and Thor is a coulm pleet jerk. The advengers turning on Thor when they see how he treats loki I bilive would be. Intresting. Couldyou includ dragons i the next one? And in t words of Apollos Trials. You are great and every one loves you!
Sourry about the spelling erores.
Madiline Magnolia chapter 4 . 4/2/2017
Please update.
Guy Lantern chapter 4 . 3/17/2017
Awwweeeee, at the end when Percy pops up and asks if he still wants to visit Midgard I couldn't help but think of Anna asking Elsa to build a snowman and it's so cuuuuuuuuute:)
Popinpup chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
I love it. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
Please update this is really good
Nutmeg Loves Books chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
Please update again soon! I love the friendship between Percy and Loki, and I also really like how he still went to camp and made friends and stuff. Percy's mischievous side is really coming out on Asgard isn't it? :)
Also, Percy calling Thor 'kid' in the last chapter made me laugh out loud just picturing it.
Also, I feel like after chapter three the Avengers really aren't just going to let Percy walk away... Percy keeping secrets makes me smile! (hint hint)
That's all for now. Keep writing! :) ~Meg