Reviews for Prompt Requests
Sabastu chapter 82 . 11/14
((We are a family of hard things. We do those hard things and we do them well.')) Irene... qwq So lovely line.

A charming OS. REALLY! Little Natsu was so cute and Erza struggles felt so real. And also, piñata making! I love to make piñatas. XD Are so cheap to make and to funny to destroy.

Again...

Thank you for writing!
Sabastu chapter 83 . 11/14
Hahahha! Even discussing this two are an adorable pair. Love how they are intellectually on pair and they love that.

(("No," he whispered in her ear, in the tone she loved. The one no one else ever got to hear.)) My my... that line was pure lust. 7v7r
Sabastu chapter 84 . 11/14
I'm so behind lectures I wanna cry but college books are first *cries in spanish*

Well... I don't even remember the last one a read of this chapters qwq So, I start from the last one.

Too much chit chat sorry...

Boss/Nany that's a cliché I really like. I'M GUILTY. xD

Love the helpless Jellal. I don't know what I would do if a pair of lovely littles ladies became my responsability. D:

All the job benefits (I don't know why I just have an struggle with that word xD) Jellal offer... my my... He really want her. XD

Love the chemistry. It was so palpable... and the kiss in the kitchen... im dying...

Waaaa~ The astrologer part just made my sigh so bad I had to use my asthma inhaler. XDDD I'm so Jerza trash, sorry xD

How they support each other melts my heart and I love Eileen as always. QwQ Surely Sorano will live her and put her as a her main role model, I mean she's an empress.

Love it!
Ajerzaaddict chapter 84 . 10/25
This is really lovely. I enjoy everything you put in this fic, the background, awkward uncle Jellal with really cute Yukino & Sorano being his nieces and the development of Jellal & Erza's relationship.
ItzelMtzing chapter 84 . 10/25
This is great as always. I love them when they are this long
This is so cute i love it
Soawksahm chapter 84 . 10/24
this was a very sweet one shot. I like the use of Yukino and Sorano as the kids, their personalities worked well for the story. I imagine no matter who the kids, this situation would be rough. especially for Jellal smack dab in the middle of his PhD, I imagine that would be hard for him to give up that secluded student Life. it's a good thing Erza came along, good help is hard to findI'm gonna pretend Eileen is pleased with Jellal when she finally meets him. and then they galloped into the sunset on white horses but just to the Yankee candle store because their a couple now, and they need that for their house. they have kids they can't go anywhere for too long
Yes Jellal she could. The moment the I the attorney come into the picture I knew it was Ultear who else that boss.

Anyway loved this so much and it was a blast to read like all your work. You so talented and I feel blessed to have you around.

You made my week with update and should never stop writing.
Uhm this is perfect...?

I love the dialogue between the characters it felt natural and flew nicely. Jellal and Erza's relationship was well paced and lovely. I love them
SexySade chapter 84 . 10/21
This was so awesome, absolutely loved it! I always thoroughly enjoy reading your writing style. My immediate thought when I saw the title- Mary Poppins! loll, so I really liked the idea of Erza as the nanny. You write Jellal so well. As someone planning on starting a PhD in a couple years, I hope I'm as lucky as Jellal to have job offers before I finish! Sorano and Yukino as the kids, just adorable. Ultear, pure perfection lol. You've got to do a part 2, Eileen please! Oh and as usual whenever you mention Mira, I just assume her significant other is Laxus XD Mashima is still playing games with those 2, even after the manga has ended. His latest FT drawing was Mira with a Laxus pillow lolll!
IDon'tShipThat chapter 84 . 10/21
Will there be a part two to this ?
Tropicallight chapter 84 . 10/21
Haha I love it a LOT!
BrilliantlyReckless chapter 84 . 10/20
Hmmm part 2? Coz it feels like it needs a sequel
Todorky chapter 84 . 10/20
Ughhhh i thought this was a cliff hanger pls make a chapter jellal and the kids meeting the mother!
FreyjaBee chapter 84 . 10/20
Boas.

Ultear.

Astrologer.

Roast.

All of the things I’m in love with here. The last because I’m insanely hungry. And I’m weak for men that can’t cook because I feel you, brother. This girl can’t fucking cook. Mack and cheese is as gourmet as things get.

Jenny is a total man-eater. I see it, I love her for it. It was one of my favourite parts, bold. Goals. Man, I wish I was that forward.

Really, though, it was Little Yuki that made the show all come together perfectly! Gawd. The boas were such an awesome touch, I can just see it.

Sorano is a girl after my own heart, loving bossy things. Speaking of bossy, though Eileen didn’t make a direct appearance, her presence was felt. The plane tickets? I buy it.

Did I talk about Ultear? I loved the way she so simply picked Jellal apart. Effortless. She truly is one of my favourites and you left me wanting more of her.

Awesome work.