Reviews for Quintessential
woodandr chapter 1 . 10/27
I love how you did kakashi Sakura pairing. Hope you do more
Red Reaper88 chapter 19 . 6/24
Amazing story. I love it
Salofody chapter 19 . 6/2
First thing: I really enjoyed the story, especially the first couple of chapters. It was nice to see a KakaSaku fanfic that didn't have a 'I don't deserve happiness' Kakashi and 'I shouldn't have a romance with my teacher' Sakura. Plus an overall 'relationship morals' plot problem. This story was very refreshing. I loved the interactions Kakashi and Sakura had when developing their relationship, it could have been longer but that's just me nippicking. I especially liked the part where Sakura told the mermaid story. I laughed so hard. Near the end most of plot became more predictable but not necessarily bad. The resolution was good that everyone was satisfied and had a happy ending. As a side note, I would have liked to know who the first born would have looked like more. Hahaha. The grammar was good, nothing out of place (good job betas). There was one error I noticed but forgot where it was. It was just minor though ND should distract the reader too much. Anyway thanks for this lovely fanfic. Keep up the good work.
MHatake1 chapter 19 . 5/3
Awe, I really like that you redeemed Sasuke, great story!
MHatake1 chapter 6 . 5/2
Awe, that was really sweet of Sai!
Rosangela Nascimento chapter 19 . 4/28
Parabéns! Linda estória.. Amo KakaSaku!
Amazing story, I loved it. My only qualm is the ending, I found it a bit cliche with Sakura. Still, beautifully written! I can't wait to read more from you.
nosserate chapter 1 . 2/24
Loves this! The story wasnt super long and it wasnt drug out in a "will they or wont they" plot! Super cute!
cathyscloud9 chapter 19 . 2/7
Loved this story. Thanks for writing it
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 19 . 2/6
I'm glad I didn't have to wait forever for an update or the ending and I really enjoyed reading a happy ending and this shipping
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 16 . 2/6
Oh, congratulations on your son- I don't know when this chapter was posted so I don't know how old he is now. I just had a baby boy in December.

I'm glad i got into this story late, but now I'm sad that two more chapters and I'll have to wait for an update
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 14 . 2/6
As a Sailor Moon fan it's kind of funny to hear that the Rabbit is a threat. I am really enjoying this story
devilzxknight86 chapter 19 . 2/6
Would had killed him off
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 3 . 2/5
Reading this I'm reminded that I really have to finish Shippoden. I've been asking my husband what's happening. Keep up the good work
Jasmine chapter 19 . 2/5
This was absolutely amazing! My favorite Naruto couple as well. I can live in peace now lol! I love you for this~