Reviews for Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night
Pica Britanica chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
I for one really like the take on Leia's connection to the force you put forward in this story. I heartily approve. Good story, too. :)
random reader chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
I love this! I adore the relationship between Poe and Leia. I also really like the way you've written just how affected Poe is from Kylo's invasion of his mind. And I didn't find it at all difficult to believe that Leia has a close enough relationship with Poe that she would be able to sense whether he had survived. Great story!
Ryder Thorne chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Bless you, laddie/lass! This is my favorite TFA fic I've read yet. Especially about Poe, cause I really liked him and was sad he wasn't in much of the movie. Keep writing!
Padria95 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Boy am I ever so glad you didn't keep your promise to yourself to stay out of Star Wars fanfiction! This was so, so amazing! I absolutely love Poe (especially a hurting Poe) and you wrote him so well! I loved the story (though it was much too short ;) ) and I loved your take on Leia's connection to the force and her being close enough to Poe. This was brilliant and I loved it, and I'd love to see more!
TheGirlBetweenMindAndSoul chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Gorgeous story. I absolutely love your writing in the Daredevil fandom and you didn't dissapoint in this one either! The SW fandom would beyond any doubt be honored and better with you writing more stunning stories.

Gotta say that I positively adore your characterization of Leia in this one! She's caring, effective and absolutely bad-ass! You can feel the air around her radiate respect, authority and responsibility; everything that can be seen in a leader, a general. Great job!

Fingers crossed that you'll continue indulging us with more astounding beautiful stories in this fandom also! :-)
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
This was wonderful and heart breaking. I laughed aloud at Poe's snark and really connected with him. Great story!
Jeneral2885 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
interesting story love Jess
Unstoppable Cyborg chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Nope, it actually makes sense. I've seen TFA twice, and both times it felt like a plot hole that Poe was at the base.