Reviews for Origins
shiroiokami1732 chapter 7 . 9/22
Are you going to continue this its a good fanfic and i want to know what will happen if kakashi meets ayakashi seeing as they are both hatake's
Tonegawa Rie chapter 7 . 9/21
Hoping for Madara/Tsunade but well it's up to you x.x
Tonegawa Rie chapter 1 . 9/21
Wow. I can't help but liked the idea of Madara and Tsunade together. Idk why.
Random Person chapter 7 . 8/23
Is this going to be continued? Honestly this is one of the best fanfics ive read so far...
Knaruto chapter 7 . 4/26
I think the Hatakes might get angry when they realize what Butsuma is forcing Kakashi to do for him
Raftel17 chapter 5 . 4/13
update please
SUPERNATURAL33234 chapter 2 . 3/4
PLEASE LET THIS BE MADARA/TSUNADE?
juliannejmml chapter 7 . 2/17
Love this fic! Im anxious to see the love between madara and tsunade... please update is my fav
Please fucking update I can’t wait any longer
Krmenxita Stark chapter 7 . 9/10/2018
Wow! I love this story. It's amazing and now I am shipping Tsunade and Madara xD It's a crack pairing, but Tsunade is one of my favourite Naruto's characters, so I kinda shipp her with everyone :P (Yes, I hope that something happen whit Kakashi too)

Please, please, update soon!

Kisses,
Carmen :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
Please dont forget that Tsunade is a sannin, a legend and the most powerful kunoichi in Narutoverse she is not Sakura who is weak. Tsunade is also battle hardened and an experience ruler who knows politics that can outwit even the elders but I like that Tsunade can get even stronger too to be on par with Hashirama and Madara. People never thought of the reason why Tsunade is not as strong as the First or Second considering her bloodline but now the explanation that you offered is really good and feasible. Pleas update soon! your fans are waiting.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2018
update update update update soon please!
Raftel17 chapter 7 . 8/22/2018
Talkdirtytome chapter 1 . 8/21/2018
A very interesting plot. I will keep reading it.
respectjounin chapter 7 . 8/7/2018
Your story is awesome, I hope you continue to write!