Reviews for No Exit, Too
NancyVW chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Oh! So fantastic beauty of nice and kind chapter to wrap up the story! Awesome! Thank you very much!
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
I loved this treasure hunt proposal Rick implemented. Please continue.
karenm99 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Aah, sweet!
MsNYC chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Omg this is freaking cute... Too freaking cute
theputz913 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Awe! That was so cute! Maybe another follow up with her giving him a treasure hunt to tell him she's pregnant?
sillylissy chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
yasss! now you know you're gonna have to give us more HAHA (it'll be a greaat way to get creative with the title: no exit _)
Purple Satin chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Aww! Love this! So sweet and romantic! I'm glad you decided to continue this. As always, thanks for writing. I can't remember if I've thanked you yet or not, but I asked you for some information a month or so ago about a fiction I am writing and the information you gave me is working out pretty nice. So thank you for that. You gave me a great idea when I had no clue where to go with the story. You are an inspiration.
craspon chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
A very Castle way to propose. Well done.
lisac0304 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
aahh, that's so cute. Very nice proposal. will we eventually get the wedding? I know, probably not since it can't take place in the NPR.
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Best. Escape. Game. Ever. I love that you are a sap.
Have you ever done an escape game?
CaskettFan5 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
OK, you have amply proven that you are a sap. However, you have also proven that you're a good writer so I guess it balances out. ;-) I suppose I must be a sap too since I liked it. Oh, well. ;-)
MaineZoe chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Very cute & clever!
DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
NOW THATS THE HAPPY ENDING AND OH SO CASTLE STLYE ... GREAT!
wendykw chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
So sweet. I got a little teary myself.
needsglasses chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
This was great, thank you very much. You write very well when it snows! Loved it. Stay warm.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »