Reviews for Natural Phenomenon
ChocolateChipCookie30 chapter 63 . 6/16
Go away, Evelyn! Grrr! She's really getting on my nerves!
ChocolateChipCookie30 chapter 62 . 11/4/2017
That was so sweet! I love that the Skipper wants to name his son after Gilligan. I also really like how you made Erika's character. Is Evelyn gone for good, or will she find a way to pop back up? Anyway, update soon!
ChocolateChipCookie30 chapter 57 . 5/22/2017
It seems like Erika is sincere, and really does love the Skipper. I still feel bad for Diana, though, and think Skipper should have stayed with her.
2016LucyV chapter 45 . 1/22/2017
I love reading all your stories, and this one is great, too. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for more chapters. Thanks for your PINGER stories. I have read all of them!
i.luv.old.shows chapter 35 . 9/1/2016
I Love this story. Professor and Ginger are a perfect match and - you are so right - nobody should say otherwise...
You are an excellent author. If this book were to be published, I imagine it would make the bestseller list. It's thrilling and I can never get enough of this masterpiece.
ChocolateChipCookie30 chapter 27 . 6/19/2016
Oh, Evelyn, let it go! Grrr!
ChocolateChipCookie30 chapter 25 . 6/14/2016
Don't worry, Skipper. You're going to see her again, I have a feeling. :) Boy, poor Ginger can't go anywhere without overhearing somebody gossiping about her, can she? Please update soon!
ChocolateChipCookie30 chapter 23 . 5/27/2016
Boy, Evelyn just doesn't quit, does she? All the people gossiping and saying nasty things about Roy and Ginger, are seriously getting on my nerves! LOL! I really like this story, though, and hope to see Ginger come face-to-face with Evelyn.
i.luv.old.shows chapter 21 . 5/26/2016
Oh, and another thing: could you keep the cussing out? That would be much appreciated.
i.luv.old.shows chapter 22 . 5/26/2016
I love your story! But I was hoping you'd sort of, you know, make things happen. It's a little boring reading over and over that Roy and Ginger are aware of their love for each other. We, as readers, know about their feelings (for each other and about the gossip). I'm wondering if you could have Evelyn's revengeful plan coming up soon. I can't wait to find out how she tries to sink her claws into the Professor!
Also, could you consider having Evelyn fight hard and long for him? And not give up too quickly? That would be great!
At the end of every chapter I look forward to the next one ... Keep up the good work!
ChocolateChipCookie30 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
That is so cute how both Gilligan and Mary Ann are worried about how the other will react. There were a lot of MAG moments on the show as well as Pinger moments. Love it! :)
darrin080 chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
I cried during the Rescue Movie.I was told on a Bio about Sherwood were written about "You have to get those people off that Island"I was blessed to meet Bob Denver and Dawn Wells at a always cherish that moment in Bob was a dream come true.:)
lovelyhome2003 chapter 13 . 4/29/2016
When's the next chapter coming? Love the story!
ChocolateChipCookie30 chapter 7 . 4/23/2016
Aw, poor Professor! :( That is such a sad story. This story is really good so far :)
Tim66 chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Hey, Winters, back off b*tch! He's taken.

Great story.