Reviews for Find Your Castle in the Sky
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
make Trunks and gohan try to appologize to Goten doesn't accept it and tells Trunks off first saying hes not a worthy friend and then goes to Gohan and tells him off by saying something like you betrayed me u suck as a brother then he tells them to go to hell and that he never wants to see them again but u dont have to.
Tracybrat chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
Why can't Gohan and Trunks use the Dragonballs and wish him back?
Oh Noes chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
That was a good story! I found it very sad but still, I loved it. I like how you led into another story from this one, it makes me want to read that one too!
Gothicthundra chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
... Dang that was good!
thedevilisback chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
this is one of the sickes stories i ever read!
bec126 chapter 5 . 3/14/2003
that was soo good! but is it over, i think u should keep going on with it. and i think that the other story with harry potter is to wierd. u should keep going with this one!
saly chapter 5 . 3/9/2003
poor goten! yay, you finished this, but write a sequel! write a sequel! pwease?
Vilranda chapter 5 . 3/8/2003
wow.,.,.,intersting.,.,.,.eep.,.,.,time to read the next one!.!.!.!.!

L.B.-chan1 chapter 5 . 3/8/2003
Really great angst story, I loved it. Please continue writing.

L.B.-chan
The Darkness Angel chapter 4 . 3/6/2003
Heh, I finally got around to reading this. I don't usually read yaoi, but I do like this story. I hope you continue it when you can.

Darkness Angel
saly chapter 4 . 2/28/2003
update, damn you! poor goten. ::sniffs::
bec126 chapter 4 . 2/2/2003
you have to keep going, you havent undated in a while and i want to find out what happens!
Vilranda chapter 4 . 1/26/2003
you stopped again...it wasn't long enough... hehe. No I'm playing. It was great! I love it! I hope you update again soon!

Luci-chan chapter 3 . 1/24/2003
pretty good. very original hope to see updates soon
Vilranda chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
NO! IT STOPPED! What's up with that? lol

I really really hope you update soon! Cuz i'm really looking forward to reading what happens next! :)