Reviews for Limpieza de Sangre
mr-soren chapter 31 . 9/21
Noononononononono!
Where's my happy ending with Harry and LV together and she can have children again because she has a new body!
Jokes aside, this was an amazing read. Thank you for writing it and thank you for sharing it :) :) :)
DukeSomerset chapter 31 . 9/7
I just feel so sad after finishing this. I guess I was hoping for Harry and Emily to reconnect, maybe more or somthing along those lines. I genuinely cried for a bit, Harry obviously had deep feelings for her and to see it end on a bittersweet note is well ingenious from a writers perspective. Normally I try to remain professional when I read these but yours moved me to tears, Kudos to you for a wonderful job.
RolandSpark chapter 1 . 9/1
Good lord, that was beautiful. A truly wonderful spin on Tom Riddle, my heart broke for Emily and Harry both. I'm hoping a few elements tie back into the sequel (which I am glad you're making btw) and I would love to see Emily come back. A character that tragic and perfect, it's hard to let go. But I gotta know, what were the four words exchanged between Emily and Grindlewald?! Cheers. Ps, this is my favorite rendition of Voldemort in the history of ever
zeek17 chapter 31 . 8/28
It's very sad when people deserving happiness the most do not get it. I don't think I'll read sequel.
You know, your work reminded me some of very old fics, from around 7-10 years ago, when time travel and elemental magic was mainstream. That was quite nostalgic.
Thank you for that.
Monster King chapter 31 . 8/27
Great story.
zeek17 chapter 14 . 8/26
Question marks. You hate them, I know, but you need them.
You really do.
zeek17 chapter 5 . 8/26
Please, at least mark scene change with ***
Also, there's another sentence aborted in last chapter.
zeek17 chapter 4 . 8/26
strong enough to enter - ?
TheFinalArbiter chapter 1 . 8/23
I really like the promise of the story, it looks very interesting. I would always imagine fem Voldemort to be a bit more insane and angry but I can see where you're going with this and it seems very interesting.
Zavod chapter 31 . 8/3
That variation on Voldamort was excellent! I really loved the interactions between her and Harry. A solid AU fanfic.
Big thanks for all your efforts!
Gravity Falls chapter 31 . 8/3
To quote a small comic of Gravity Falls "It gives you feels.".
Hectoth chapter 31 . 8/1
I have never seen a female Voldemort story before and I have to say that I loved it. You made her a character that we could sympathize with while still having her be evil.

I really enjoyed this story, thank you for writing it.
pixelherodev chapter 29 . 7/22
I'm going to be perfectly honest - I loathed this part.

Not the story - I love it. But this part right here? Hit me hard. I cried.

Well done, author person. You really made me get attached to the characters and then went and offed one of my favorite characters.

As much as I hate you right now, I'm adding you (not just the story) to my favorites list right now. This chapter *hurt*, but it hurt so much precisely because you're a great writer.

Keep up the good work!
Truffalot chapter 25 . 7/15
Almost thought the ending of this chapter wouldn't happen, and that it'd be a wasted opportunity. I'm glad it wasn't. I'm really interested to see the dynamic in future chapters between Hermione and Harry, and how they regard Emily together. Out of all characters, besides for Harry of course, I think Hermione would be the strongest case for somebody who can sympathise towards Emily. I don't think she'd go about things the same way, but I do think her thought process would go along the lines ofWhat she is doing is wrong, but after seeing her past I can't be mad at her for it."
Truffalot chapter 12 . 7/14
I'm sure I'll post a proper review later when I finish this fic, but I just wanted to say how amazing this chapter is. Truly more work of art than story written
1,812 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »