Reviews for Limpieza de Sangre
Schlepian chapter 31 . 6/22
Sigh

I really enjoyed this story was exactly what I was looking for. A nice Voldemort backstory to make me sympathize with (her?)

Finally getting to the end and ready to enjoy completion, then you had to go and start making a sequel! Gah frustrating. I hate reading incomplete th..

ANyways great story, really loved Voldemort's tragic backstory and desire to see the wizarding world strong and rid the world of evil.
pinks99 chapter 15 . 6/8
Thanks for the chapter!

A few nits:
"Malfoy's" should be "Malfoys"; "hallow" should be "hollow."
pinks99 chapter 14 . 6/7
Thank you! Interesting fic.
Xavras chapter 3 . 6/6
His could this person be Lord Voldemort?
SO far that has NOT been addressed.
Since Lord Voldemort, or specifically, I AM LORD VOLDEMORT is an anagram of Tom Marvalo Riddle, and this "Voldemort" is NOT male, so one would presume they are NOT Tom Marvalo Riddle.

Not enough explanation for the bizarre and unfounded twist...

Not worth my time - too much of an issue for me.
pinks99 chapter 13 . 6/5
Loved the fight scenes!

A few nits: you used "whole" instead of "hole" (I think the sentence was "blowing a whole") and "sing" instead of "sign".
pinks99 chapter 7 . 6/4
I like the idea of using the diary again!

Nit watch: you wrote "Bennett's" (possessive) instead of "Bennetts" (plural).
pinks99 chapter 6 . 6/4
Thanks for the chapter-I live the weird Harry/LV relationship.

A few nits: instanton instantaneous (or instantaneously, I can't remember); Who's Whose
pinks99 chapter 5 . 6/4
Great chapter! I really liked Harry's meeting with Emily.

Small nit: you wrote "ben" instead of "been".
pinks99 chapter 3 . 6/4
Thanks for the chapter. Small nit-you wrote "The other Weasley's" when you meant "The other Weasleys" (plural, not possessive).
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 6/1
huh, well that changes the context of things a fair bit doesnt it?
Illuviar chapter 31 . 6/1
Excellent story!
Illuviar chapter 29 . 6/1
Amazing chapter!
Illuviar chapter 8 . 6/1
Fascinating story!
nim istar chapter 31 . 5/31
amazing story. you did an absolutely perfect job of writing a believable genderbent voldemort, with a compelling backstory, and you didn't even let it devolve into smut! the plot was interesting and the premise unique, hell you even wrote a tie in for a sequel that before the epilogue i'd have guessed would be impossible.

overall great job, definitely one of the best harry potter stories on the site.
Sommerlund chapter 31 . 5/26
Wow. Great story. I loved it even more than the real HP. Great writing. I totally didn’t see that ending of 29.
1,797 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »