Reviews for Limpieza de Sangre
FrostyBehemoth chapter 6 . 1/9
What did i just read? this has git to be the most ignorant and in denial Harry Potter ive fucking read. every ploint she made was true. and he lile "no its not, there just muggle trash" hes more prediguce then any pureblood ive fucking read. at least they do it out of ignorance cause they simply dont know. HE FUCKING KNOWS and hes still treating them lile fucking ants beacuse he has magic. what the flying fuck was that backwards conversation?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2023
Fo
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2023
Tr
Guest chapter 28 . 9/13/2023
Lmao this chapter is pathetic, it reads like a bar for bar tumblr post, magnific
Talonwalker chapter 31 . 8/2/2023
Very good story, thanks!
BigBobsBigBeans chapter 27 . 4/29/2023
This hermione ‘romance’ is so shoehorned that it’s pulling me out of the fic. All Harry’s done is complain about how much hermione is not respect his privacy and space and now suddenly they’re in bed? Load of bollocks
DiabolicGod chapter 31 . 3/8/2023
Pretty disappointed with how it ended. I expected that Emily had pushed Harry towards Hermione, but that there would be a dramatic showdown and in the end Emily would die but revive thanks to her last Horcrux (Harry &/ Nagini) and somehow they would have a happy ever after cleaning up the problems with a new family and all. Was honestly a bit frustrating to read the last few chapters, especially with how you illogically made Fudge so strong (not to mention removed all opposition inside the ministry like Amelia Bones and others that wouldn't have been Fudges Cronies). A simple imperius would have surely been enough to make Fudge bend over and slowly work the Ministry in a proper way. All in all, I liked the idea behind the story and the first half, but, as I just wrote, the rest was not so much to my taste.
It reminded me a bit of some other books like Pillars of the Earth, where the theme at times is just being "realistic" by making things go badly.
Sentry77 chapter 31 . 2/18/2023
never in my life have I ever wanted two characters "emharry" to fall in love. and understood that it never needed to be said or acted upon merely understood and treasured
DetectivePhantom chapter 31 . 1/22/2023
Great story but the ending totally killed it. I was really hoping to see Harry and Emily end up together and my heart was broken when you killed her plus how she died was just salt in the wound. I have to say I don't care much for the epilog and I'm not interested in reading the sequel; this story was so great because of the back and forth between Harry and Emily. Now Emily is dead and you've jumped forward in time a decade and brought Gellert in out of nowhere. I'm just not interested in reading about that.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 31 . 12/11/2022
Honestly I doubt Grindelwald would live for much longer then Dumbledore given his shit living conditions. Doesn't help that after 60 years I doubt he'd have much of any followers. All in all this ending though felt quite rushed, resolved very little and gave a feeling of you simply not wanting to spend the time needed to properly finish it.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 15 . 12/11/2022
You do realize Harry cooked nearly all of the meals at the dursleys. I’m pretty confident that Harry is decent if not pretty good cook at this point.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 10 . 12/11/2022
I think Harry’s reaction to that vision was pretty bad considering you had him say how could you do that when Tom and Thomas were trying to kill her. Mary was an unnecessary kill but I doubt that she was operating at full capacity.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 4 . 12/10/2022
Honestly what was the point in Phoebe
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2022
alcove:

a small space in a room, formed by one part of a wall being further back than the parts on each side

As far as I know, a hedge maze has no alcoves... I almost gave up reading because you kept calling something that is not a alcove, a alcove.

NOT A GOOD START...
NaaBe chapter 5 . 9/8/2022
I am surprised she didnt feel the power of two horcruxes sitting right next to her when she was specifically missing them when she went to check the ring and the locket
2,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »