Reviews for Of Eyeballs and Shenanigans
DarkCherryBlossom13 chapter 1 . 3/22
Oh my gosh this is simply amazing! Thank you for sharing this with us!
NineStoicCrayolas chapter 1 . 3/21
I absolutely ADORE this. she's so badass and amazing and just UGH the history with Sasuke (he's so tragic it makes me cry everytime, all he wanted was to be a good boy and have a family) and Kakashi like! Honestly, Naruto may be Team 7's light but Sakura's the strings holding them all together. I'm pretty sure she's the one who convinced a bunch of peeps that she was going to stay on that goddamn team and take care of everyone once she grew up a bit and got around to punching the crap out of people. :) I love, love, love, love this. Also, the Shinigami is the shit.
DimSumWinSome chapter 1 . 2/21
This is wonderful. Sakura being an overall harrowed badass was fun to read. Kudos!
Outau chapter 1 . 1/2
updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Carina Llex chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
Best. Time-travel fic. EVER! :D
cheese chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Honestly I really loved this, it touched upon a whole spectrum of feelings. I love how Sakura was as exasperated as she was devious, and honestly, i'm so happy she also gets a happy ending after all of the hustle she had to go through.

also that shinigami bit lmao im not even kidding this was one of the most delightful things ive read
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Wow I really liked this and I'm super impressed you were able to explain so much in one chapter. I'm glad it wasn't a dark and depressing ending because the mood of this story was anything but, hahaha. Thanks for writing!
Midnightdreams33 chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
This was great I personally loved the ending. This was a really nice one shot. Poor shinigami and sakura with the yin seal was a good idea, Tsuandes reaction would be hilarious
Sa chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Hahahaha! Love this!
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
This was brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
LOL! I did NOT see that coming... I should have but I didn't.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
"Eye-patch" I just realized your Saku-centric fics are quite related to Kaneki lol, luv it :3 (emerald in the rough and of course Alibi)