Reviews for Pretty Boy
MargaritaS chapter 8 . 3/6
interesting combination, pretty woman and harry potter, it worked suprisingly well. i hope you come back to this sometime, id like to see how you end it
hawkswench chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
Oh no I didn't check until now that its been 10 yrs since this was updated! :(
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Great story. I look forward to reading more of it. Please update as soon as you can as it's been quite a few years (cough *almost* cough *10 years* cough cough). Please please please update soon.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Please write more soon. Thank you
jay-belle chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
where the hell is the rest? i adore this!
Sayu Blishtoka chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
So what happens next? Is harry a seer? Cause he sure seems spot on with his "feelings"?
not a den of iniquity chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
UWAH!

I know that this was published a LONG time ago (2003!), but would you mind finishing it? /Big eyes.

This is honestly the most amusing SSHP that I've ever read. It also holds all the qualities to make a good story. I really do like the story line.

Great chapter.
Serpent91 chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
Well done!
MookFree07 chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
I love this story please please finish it !
giff4088 chapter 8 . 9/19/2008
I like what you've done with this story. Is there any chance you're going to finish it?
fangirlingprobs chapter 8 . 7/16/2008
D:

Please update!

It've been 5 years

I swear, this is the first Snarry fic I have ever enjoyed...Kind of ...?

xD
hopingnumbskull chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
MORE PLEASE
lotus dreamer chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
cool
Mattias Astralix chapter 8 . 11/4/2007
You're still writing this then? Fantastic because I want to read more! I'd send you a full review but I've got about three minutes before we open shop so I've got to dash. Congrats, this is a good adaptation of two stories. yey you!

xx Matt
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
i love this story! i don't think i really got it, but pretty woman was my fave movie when i was like, 3... that my parents let me watch it... which i guess would explain why i'm reading this. lol! anyway, i love it! update soon! please?