Reviews for The Oracle
hamsterville chapter 37 . 2/9
This story badly needs a sequel for how awesome it is.
Kyuubi16 chapter 37 . 10/12/2017
Nah fam I don't accept this, not at all. This is way too interesting not to be continued. Please do a sequel.
spiritedghost chapter 37 . 9/2/2017
Love the ending. So the earth of the TV Show then! So is there going to be a part 2? Because we, the collective we, would read it... Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 2 . 9/2/2017
Interesting. So far loving how you have modified the characters due to there current situation.
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 37 . 7/17/2017
Great story, to bad you don't continue it or started to sequel cuz I would actually love to see how Xander and Cordelia handle this new reality and how they change things with their knowledge especially the Halloween episode where they change it to their costumes and hopefully they don't choose what they used an actual episode, perhaps they could dress up as something to help give them actual skills the fight vampires and demons even when the spell wears off maybe they will dress up has the two main characters for the movie Van Helsing starring Hugh Jackman and Kate Beckinsale
DarkWulf chapter 37 . 3/21/2017
An excellent addition to IronBear's collection of alternate Xanders and Cordelias. I like the way you were able to incorporate so much of the Xander/Cordy backstory that made IronBear's stories so good, without making it feel like they had just been lifted from his work wholesale. Most derivative stories (or maybe 'sequel'...sorta?) have a hard time standing apart from the original work, but yours does so easily. As I have mentioned while reviewing IronBear's stories; there aren't enough good Xander/Cordy stories out there, so thanks for supporting the cause.
lateVMlover chapter 37 . 1/18/2017
this story was really unique. Amazing honestly. Probably my favorite one of yours so far.
eyann85 chapter 37 . 10/27/2016
So Fraken Epic! I bow before your awesomeness
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 37 . 10/4/2016
wow amazing story. It was a brilliant idea and I love how you made Xander and Cordy end up together. Really well written you are an impressive author.
LadyPhoenixKnight chapter 16 . 9/1/2016
Okay here it is. An honest review. Some of this i was like WTF?! Then some of its cool too but most of its just intriguing. The differences and the similaries that are happening are making this really a cool read. Enough of the familiarity but so much is different that i havent stopped reading this all day. I also think you are really good at this charectisation stuff. Specially the Cordy/Xander stuff. Im a bit worried about what willow is gonna do in the long run though. Super interesting in Xanders Oracle Powers too. Way to kick some of the horrible long term plots in the ass magnificently! I hope Jesse Survives. I have yet to read a fic where he did. Maybe i missed them. Poor Angel. *Snickersnort*
fellow chapter 19 . 8/7/2016
Poor Cordy and Wesley.
fellow chapter 18 . 8/7/2016
Poor Dr. Weirick. Also, I liked the fight scene and the bit of Oracle stuff.
fellow chapter 15 . 8/7/2016
And so it begins.
fellow chapter 14 . 8/7/2016
Madness! So awesome.
fellow chapter 13 . 8/7/2016
That last line - so hilarious.