Reviews for The Oracle
spiritedghost chapter 36 . 6/26
That was just... (thinks on it a moment and says, softly) There are no words that would do it justice... Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 27 . 6/26
Dum,Dee,Dum,Dum,Dee!
spiritedghost chapter 25 . 6/26
It is good to know in any reality. In any alternate reality. Willow is dangerous, to herself, because she believes she is always right! She is a danger to others because she believes her way is the only way. Then she has this undying need to believe in Saint Buffy. In all and everything. Terrible sentence but your smart, you get my gist. So since for me at least you have captured the essence of both characters, let me say, "Well done!" Here I shall end as always, l am the one and only, Ghost! Except no substitutes!
spiritedghost chapter 21 . 6/26
Worked for and since I was paying attention to the details and what went before, it effortlessly fit in my mind. Suspending disbelief and just getting thoroughly absorbed into the story helps. Hell if this story was a duplicate of the TV show, there would be no point and I never would have read it, so fantastic job as usual... The ever inquisitive...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 14 . 6/25
And believe it or not, this story just got better. Can you say, "Que, the Vampire Slayer?" Sur you can... "And up next, introducing, Miss Buffy Summers!" Drum roll if you please. So predicts... The Friendly, Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 9 . 6/24
Again fascinating! Could we please kill off Jessie now? Please? Life would be so much simpler because Jessie going all stalker is not going to end well! Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 7 . 6/24
(Claps wildly with applause to the Master writer of this brilliantly tale ansays in awe) Marvelous, bloody marvelous! So says, The Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 6/24
Excellent, first chapter. Gotta say, "I love your work!" The ever faithful, Ghost! I would say, "Pray continue, naive, but alas this story is complete," so saying that I will continue to read and be spell bound by, your words... Ghost!
hamsterville chapter 37 . 2/9
This story badly needs a sequel for how awesome it is.
Kyuubi16 chapter 37 . 10/12/2017
Nah fam I don't accept this, not at all. This is way too interesting not to be continued. Please do a sequel.
spiritedghost chapter 37 . 9/2/2017
Love the ending. So the earth of the TV Show then! So is there going to be a part 2? Because we, the collective we, would read it... Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 2 . 9/2/2017
Interesting. So far loving how you have modified the characters due to there current situation.
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 37 . 7/17/2017
Great story, to bad you don't continue it or started to sequel cuz I would actually love to see how Xander and Cordelia handle this new reality and how they change things with their knowledge especially the Halloween episode where they change it to their costumes and hopefully they don't choose what they used an actual episode, perhaps they could dress up as something to help give them actual skills the fight vampires and demons even when the spell wears off maybe they will dress up has the two main characters for the movie Van Helsing starring Hugh Jackman and Kate Beckinsale
DarkWulf chapter 37 . 3/21/2017
An excellent addition to IronBear's collection of alternate Xanders and Cordelias. I like the way you were able to incorporate so much of the Xander/Cordy backstory that made IronBear's stories so good, without making it feel like they had just been lifted from his work wholesale. Most derivative stories (or maybe 'sequel'...sorta?) have a hard time standing apart from the original work, but yours does so easily. As I have mentioned while reviewing IronBear's stories; there aren't enough good Xander/Cordy stories out there, so thanks for supporting the cause.
lateVMlover chapter 37 . 1/18/2017
this story was really unique. Amazing honestly. Probably my favorite one of yours so far.