Reviews for No Need for Heroes II False Memories
Maverick1401 chapter 25 . 1/27/2005
WHOA MAN that story was as good if not better than the first i absolutely loved it
drunken angel chapter 25 . 1/8/2004
That was interesting Alyssia protecting her brother even after everything that has happened. It was just perfect, just as good as I expected it to be. Great job. I really appreciate you mentioning me and I loved this fic and its prequel. Hey I can't wait for the update of "After they fall" and I hope to read it soon. Bye!
jillian chapter 25 . 1/7/2004
now i lookforward toyouryuyuhakusho stories next chapters i wantedtodrawapicture of ryan for ya i needa desricption imrean through one emailme
jillian chapter 24 . 1/1/2004
comoen pleasefinish this is kamidake in jurain form or not
just curuis your secondmost faithfulreveiwer
drunken angels chapter 24 . 12/29/2003
Man this fic is uber long! Not that I'm complaining its been a fantastic read thus far its just that its taken me several sittings to get through it. I can't believe I'm finally caught up and its left on a cliffhanger! I beg you JD hurry up and update! Speaking from the repetitive nature of fics my instinct is saying that you're going to have Ryan win in the last second while Ryoko is being threatened and then Misao is going to take the injury and either die or she'll be fine. I could also see Ryoko taking a fatal blow on Ryan's behalf and if you wanted to be shocking have her die. (I love tragedy fics)I could be wrong, I have no problem believing you'll do something shocking either I'll just have to wait and see.
TheBotoxChicken chapter 24 . 11/14/2003
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you !

You are the greatest! This is like the best present anyone has given me ever! Ok, not really, but it's close! I wasn't even expecting this! You are the best! I love this fic! I love Tenchi Muyo!

I LOVE EVERYTHING FANFICTION!

*starts breathing in and out, trying to calm down before she tries to make out with the author again* :P

Anyways, thanks so much! This was awesome! I leave today too, though are plans were changed and were going to San Diego instead, but at least were going somewhere aside from our grandma's house. :P

Again, I really appreciate this and I can't wait till the next update. You're the best!

-Akemi Akibi a.k.a. A Most Loyal & Faithful Reviewer to JDFielding!
jillian chapter 24 . 11/14/2003
i loved this one lots of action
TheBotoxChicken chapter 23 . 11/9/2003
Hey! I am *SO* sorry it's taken me this long to review! I really am! It's just that alot of bad things have been happening around my house and you stopped updating like you used to and I kinda stopped checking for updates on cuz no one was updating (including myself :P). Anyways, I'm sorry, and here is your well deserved review from myself. :P

Again, you managed to make a no Tenchi/Ayeka interaction chapter into an enjoyable one nonetheless. I'm impressed! :P

Nomaru is *really* getting on my nerves! I'm sick of him smiling and planning on killing the Kenshin. *grumbles*. At some parts I did have to read over to understand them commpletely cause it got kinda confusing, but no ones perfect.

Anyways, I really hope you update this week. I'm going on a one-week trip to Las Vegas for my

B-Day, so in a way, I'm inda asking you to update especially as a birthday present. :P

Aren't I greedy? ;)

Well, I hope you consider it! Can't wait to read another chapter! Sayanora!

-Akemi Akibi a.k.a. A Loyal & Faithful Reviewer
jillian chapter 23 . 10/29/2003
it was cool
Ayame Keiji the Penguin Queen chapter 22 . 10/5/2003
i want more ayame shall kill with her demon fangs
jillian chapter 22 . 9/24/2003
is misao going to have a major part in the rest of this great and i mean great story i mean in fighting nomaru
jillian chapter 22 . 9/13/2003
it wsas short and COOL SO DAMN COOL
TheBotoxChicken chapter 21 . 9/1/2003
I swear I used that coffee line in the first chapter of one of my fics! Too bad I revised it. :P

Anyways, loved the chapter (Ha! Bet you didn't expect that! :P) Though I think this was one of the first chapters that niether Tenchi nor Ayeka were mentioned. Oh well. I am still being punished. :P

Again, love the story, characters, and of course, you. :P

See you next chapter! ;)

-Akemi Akibi

a.k.a.

A Most Loyal & Faithful Reviewer
jillian chapter 21 . 8/31/2003
that was so COOL
jillian chapter 20 . 8/21/2003
misao shouldhave night mareofthetimeherparents ere killed
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »