Reviews for Flying My Colors
Kat-lady04 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This story always makes me smile, great way to end the day. I love the ending.
gaul1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
funny
Alaina chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
*snort* that was so funny even though i don't know much (or anything) about the care bears
Orahiko chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Wow, so funny.
Werecat chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Aw, so funny and cute!

In case you're still wondering, we had the Care Bears in the Netherlands as well, back when I was tiny. And Holland is disparingly retarted in the field of cartoons. So, yes, it definately did reach a big part of Europe as well.
baby chaos chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
aw! that's so amazingly cute. i love the way you matched averyone with characters from the carebears. just the thing to brighten my day. (oh my gods, that sounded to cheesey)
ShadowThestral chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
I know you wrote this over a year ago, but I just had to review this...
*falls off chair and runs around room sniggering and outright laughing*
Damn! That was probably one of the funniest things I've read ever! I mean, thinking up the Care Bears, even if it was lack of sleep! I could just picture it all in my head!
Grateful for a Laugh,
ShadowThestral
Junpaku Karasu chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Hilarious! XD
Ah, the Care Bears. A show that really makes me glad that I watched cool shows like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles instead.
I liked My Little Ponies though. I think I still have the video that came with that lightning flying unicorn somewhere...
Gah! I hate how ugly they look now!
And Polly Pocket is _hip_ now! *shudders* The sheer and utter HORROR.
*rants on and on about how the hip-hop culture is taking over and destroying everything I ever held dear along with my sanity and that I'm going to move to Japan to escape most of it(they have rap over there but I don't think it's taken over like over here and I don't think it will, Jpop is rooted too deep[and no offense to anyone that likes hip-hop])*
NSW chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
hehehehehehehehe this is great!
cair chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
wonderful!
Jess16 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Sounds like Harry's on drugs. I would have laughed if No-heart would've sowed up. Harry wuld have been laughing his head off at him and he would have no idea why. You should continue and make him meet no-heart when he's exausted.
Shikala chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Ah, nothing like a little delusion to take the edge off reality. I've had days like that. Like, last night, my Drama troupe had a performance, and I couldn't stop laughing. I finally explained to the girl doing my make-up that I couldn't stop picturing Snape sitting down and getting make-up on.

Yay to Care Bears!
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
*snickers* he's gone. ;) Very cute.
KrazieKat chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
*snickers* I like this one. I always wondered what it would take to make Harry snap!
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
That was so cute and funny! I loved the Care Bears, and I can actually see the connections. Poor Harry. _;;