Reviews for Miraculous! Rising Stars
Lady Luck chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Love It good job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
yas. !

i cannot say that enough times for this story. best ever non super hero one ever.
Fer Irais chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
YOU'VE GOT TO FINISH THIS STORY! It's just so perfect I can't even casdfghjkl
LadyManticore101 chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
This is pawsotivly awesome! I think you hit the right spot with the characters and the plot line! It's simply purrfect! So excited where this will lead!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2016
I love this idea! Where's the next part?
EmmyHippo chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
I love this story and I can't wait to see more, please update soon!
Ichigo0-0Rose chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
I like where this is going so far. Keep up the good work! :)
faith-xx-love chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
aaa! I love the idea of Nathanael being a cellist and I can totally see him as one! I know you've told me that you don't attend the conservatory but you're really adept in musical terms! Kudos to you! And if it's not too much for you, I would totally love to see you write a music school AU for Marinette x Nathanael (: Thank you for this chapter, I loved it!
Snow Lily RandomMuch chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Ooohhh this seems really interesting! I look forward to reading more :)
readytostart chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
This is super cute and really creative, I can't wait to see where you go with it! I'll be waiting for your updates! :D
SecretSkrill chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Omg! I like how this is starting! (So much yes!) Looking forward to more
KitsunePrince chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
awesome! my favorite kind of fa fictions are when the authors give characters a music ability like being a famous singer.
Winterqueen123 chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
I really like how you're going with the plot. It's great! Please keep writing!
DelphiniumBlue chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
I am SO down for this AU! I really love how you're executing all the elements of the original show into this story and can't wait to read more. Quick question, is Cloe actually talented enough to get into that school? Or is she just there because of her father? Anyways, I can't wait to see what you come up with next for this story! :) keep up the good work