Reviews for A puppy's gift
me likey this story
Miguels-Lover chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Wow! Sexiness and Kinkiness! XD

Great! Really loved it!

Aww, Jou got Seto the perfect present, didn't he?

Great work, shall check out your other stories!

Miguels-Lover
MATH SetoJou a really good couple chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
That was cool. He he he, the puppy in dog ears. And a collar. I liked that, my style. I give it four stars.
Jackiie-ROCKSTARR chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Aw..that was awesome! I loved it! It was funny, cute, hot and lemony at the same time! Yay! Awesome work! Just a little spelling errors here and there, but I LOVED IT A LOT! *adds to favs*

Keep up the awesome work!

Love Always,

Jackie
moo chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
OMG!that was so cute!I couldn't stop laughing when I saw Joey in leath with dog ears!that's soo briliant!I loved it !it's soo cute!
Azn-Angel18 chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
that was a good story
Lady X chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Aww! How kaiwaii! Gr8 job
laylakim chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
to keep lemons on go to keepnc17/

and sign the petition spread the word please!

nice fic!
NeptuneIce chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
that wuz cute
Draggy2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Aw, that was the cutest/sweetest fic! Though I did find a mistake in it, around middle-end…

“N-No fair, you can’t wear that much clothes…” he moaned out, and pulled off my shirt.

I happily complied and pulled off my shirt.

Anyway, I think the Kaiba birthday thing (no gifts, forgotten b-day, etc) is soo him. Lol, good job.
animeandraia chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
I used to think Seto was a jerk too. Waitasec. I still do. But Seto/Jou is the best pairing. Neet story with a neet idea. _ And I thought that the very beginning was very humerous. Jou not having pants, hee hee, that was good. Maybe you should consider writing a comedy. Just a suggestion though.

Taryn
Lemon-Merengue chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Oh, Lord... *pictures Jou in the leather and dog ears* Thank you, THANK YOU for the wonderful mental image! WEE! _

Becky!
Asa Gohan chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
that was very good!*drools*SETO!

LOL

Shinigami
EscaChick chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
SO LUSCIOUSLY DELICIOUS AND LEMONY!

YOU ARE BY FAR ONE OF MY FAVORITE LEMON WRITERS! WRITE ME S'MORE LEMONY GOODNESS!

Seiya - Ya... So she can get the mekkahorn ALL OVER AGAIN!

Chii - Shaddup! You like lemons too, YOU KNOW IT! And I have cold hard evidence!

Seiya - YOU WOULDN'T!

Chii - Wanna BET! ***AHEM***

Seiya - DIEEEEEEEEE!

Chii - ACK! LEMME GO!

Jono - Weird ain't they?

Seto - You know it puppy. ***grabs him playfully***

Jono - OY! - YOU WANT ME!

Seto - When did you just find that out?

Anzu - HEY! Shaddup, I wanna hear!

Ryou - I love Yami no Matsuei! It's so adorable!

Yami - HENTAI!

Malik - ***bonks him with a skillet*** Pervert...
zapid chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Wow...yeah...just wow. That was soooo good! It was just so...wow. Fantastic job! You know you've been reading too much slash when you can picture this kind of stuff in your head. *sighs* Oh well. And I knew what a strip-mall was! lol, whatever. Great job, and keep writing!