Reviews for An Eye for an Eye
PinkSpace chapter 4 . 16h
I love this fanfiction so much, I hope it isn't dead? Thank you for writing it, finally something good to read. I love her personality, and I'm really wondering what direction she's planning to take her life in.
Chu4Chu chapter 1 . 10/25
this is golden
Please don’t discontinue this story, I love megumi’s character and how she messes with the uchiha!
Continue this story pleaseeeee
feelingray chapter 4 . 10/16
I really hope you don't discontinue this story. It makes me giggle with some of the things she does. I like your other story Sanitize ,but some times you need a laugh. I thank you.
luther10120111 chapter 1 . 10/9
Hahahah
BeerusUzumaki chapter 4 . 10/8
I just became a fan of you, you’re an awesome writer. I’ve never been so engrossed in a ninja story that isn’t doing ninja things. Keep up the good work!
AchillesI chapter 4 . 10/3
This is fantastic, I thought sanitize was amazing but this is just next level amazing. Hope there are more chapters in the future when your muse strikes again because this should not be dropped evvvveeeerrrrrrr.
shogemoo chapter 4 . 9/18
This is freaking hilarious, my ghad
Chmia chapter 4 . 9/3
This is such a fun and relaxing read. Such a nice change from the usual must-save-the-Naruto-world drama of OC-insert stories (although I do love those, too, bit a break is nice).
Chmia chapter 2 . 9/3
I love reading about her behavior. It is delightful and entertaining.
NOOOO THIS IS HILARIOUS PLS CONTINUE I LOVE THE BOND BETWEEN MEGUMI AND THE SANNIN
Obcorbino2146 chapter 4 . 8/31
I love all of your stories I've read and this in my opinion is the funniest and heartwarming. I truly hope you dont abandon this story and get more time to work on it, I really want more.
Gougy4 chapter 4 . 8/29
I love this fic so much! I really hope you continue it
Reina36 chapter 4 . 8/27
lmaoo the forced babysitters to this precocious child (who's kinda an adult?)