Reviews for An Eye for an Eye
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 4 . 12/4/2019
I love this! Update again soon please!
almostNEET chapter 4 . 12/4/2019
Yes. This fic is ridiculously fun. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter and if that's not in the cards the outline will very much do.
almostNEET chapter 1 . 12/4/2019
This is fucking hilarious. I mean the beginning was a bit shaky but everything since the reincarnation has been freaking fabulous.
Brazilwolf chapter 4 . 12/4/2019
I’m happy that you seem to be continuing this story at least for now. Megumi is gold. She is so funny with everything. Her actions, thoughts, everything. The rest of the character’s reaction is also hilarious to read. On another note, it’s nice that Idai seems to be bonding more with Megumi. Also it’s cool to see Megumi lifting people up(Homera?, Tsunade, and her brothers). I’m looking forward to reading more
Shinda Shikai chapter 4 . 12/3/2019
Awww I hope you don't abandon this story it's so amazing! I love all the interactions and the characters, and Megumi is like my spirit animal XD
Salestia chapter 4 . 12/3/2019
*cackles* this is awesome! I honestly don’t care when a story is updated as long as the author deigns to let the fans know if it and they are still alive(wip) Poor Oro! Having the mistress of chaos now being the one he teaches!
CrystalAris chapter 4 . 12/3/2019
Ahhh, this is fun! I hope the goddess is watching. Being annoying is in her nature, definitely made the right choice!
ShadowPillow chapter 4 . 12/3/2019
I really love Megumi. Her superpower is being a brat. I screenshotted two things in these past two chapters for the cold and lonely nights when I really need a good laugh. Brilliant.
Addictedforevermore chapter 4 . 12/3/2019
Loved it. Good job.
Serendipity's tears chapter 4 . 12/2/2019
This was awesome! Thanks for the new chapter, and the interesting mental imagery. I’m quite taken with how quirky Megumi is, and her way of getting under people’s skin is very amusing. 3
CouldNotThinkOfAName chapter 4 . 12/2/2019
Poor, poor Orochimaru...Jaraiya is not going to let him live it down
alltheuntold chapter 4 . 12/2/2019
It's great to see an update!
Arcane Charmcaster chapter 4 . 12/2/2019
Oh my! This is an amazing story. Like honestly.

I hope you continue, but I understand if you don’t. Sometimes stories just lose their appeal to write. I have so many plot bunnies in my head that I tend to lose interest in the stories I write. I can map out stories like nobodies business, but I don’t have patience to stick with it.
DDarklolita chapter 4 . 12/1/2019
Wonderful work
Princess Hinashi chapter 4 . 12/1/2019
Nice chapter, please update soon
506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »