Reviews for An Eye for an Eye
luther10120111 chapter 1 . 10/9/2021
Hahahah
BeerusUzumaki chapter 4 . 10/8/2021
I just became a fan of you, you’re an awesome writer. I’ve never been so engrossed in a ninja story that isn’t doing ninja things. Keep up the good work!
AchillesI chapter 4 . 10/3/2021
This is fantastic, I thought sanitize was amazing but this is just next level amazing. Hope there are more chapters in the future when your muse strikes again because this should not be dropped evvvveeeerrrrrrr.
shogemoo chapter 4 . 9/18/2021
This is freaking hilarious, my ghad
Chmia chapter 4 . 9/3/2021
This is such a fun and relaxing read. Such a nice change from the usual must-save-the-Naruto-world drama of OC-insert stories (although I do love those, too, bit a break is nice).
Chmia chapter 2 . 9/3/2021
I love reading about her behavior. It is delightful and entertaining.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2021
NOOOO THIS IS HILARIOUS PLS CONTINUE I LOVE THE BOND BETWEEN MEGUMI AND THE SANNIN
Obcorbino2146 chapter 4 . 8/31/2021
I love all of your stories I've read and this in my opinion is the funniest and heartwarming. I truly hope you dont abandon this story and get more time to work on it, I really want more.
Gougy4 chapter 4 . 8/29/2021
I love this fic so much! I really hope you continue it
Reina36 chapter 4 . 8/27/2021
lmaoo the forced babysitters to this precocious child (who's kinda an adult?)
Maya Phantomhive chapter 4 . 8/23/2021
Oh i'm having so much fun, im excited for what happens next :D
*moving the mouse arrow to Favorite button *puchitto na* and Follow button *puchitto na**
Good luck!
yochan123 chapter 4 . 7/4/2021
I do wish you would continue this
Angular Glass chapter 4 . 6/30/2021
Your work is gold-standard as far as characterisation goes. Sad there is no more to read, but hey. Them's the breaks

Thanks for writing what's here, I enjoyed it.
thatfanboi chapter 4 . 5/27/2021
I do believe it is time you come back and update the story
HaggardHobo chapter 4 . 5/21/2021
I love this story can't wait for more
506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »