Reviews for Children of the Dark - Year 5
the-cari-moose chapter 39 . 8h
Feck. This is not good. The act may be up but the war certainly isn’t.
the-cari-moose chapter 29 . 10h
Fuck, I can’t believe Dumbledore actually have Sirius the information about the Horcruxes. Hopefully he dies in the battle at the end of the year too like he’s suppose to in canon but even then there’s very dangerous information lying around Grimmauld Place for anyone to find. This is not looking good...
the-cari-moose chapter 28 . 10h
Few weeks? I thought the Easter holidays were only a weekend? Hmm something for me to look into I guess, that’s how it is here in Australia anyway.
the-cari-moose chapter 13 . 13h
Hmm that’s weird that the twins didn’t ever end up with the map, then again it is fanfiction so you can write whatever you want. I guess you changed the map to show the room of requirement and the chamber of secrets even though none of the marauders ever found them.
Makoyi-sik chapter 4 . 8/23
I’d honestly kill harry with the amount of teasing and interrupting he does with hermione and Draco if I were one of them. He so deserves whatever they do to him when he’s with daphne and more
AussieSweet chapter 39 . 7/21
I wonder if Harry and Hermione will find out that Dumbledore had shared the information about horcruxes with the order?
AussieSweet chapter 33 . 7/20
Harry was left in a den of lions :)
AussieSweet chapter 32 . 7/20
Oh, i can just imagine the rants Ron will have! Ugh!
AussieSweet chapter 31 . 7/20
I wonder if Astoria has a crush on Draco or she was just happy that they won on her first game?
AussieSweet chapter 30 . 7/20
Funny that it's usually boys who switch sides for girls, not the other way around. Nice surprise that Astoria is ambitious and can fly really well!
AussieSweet chapter 29 . 7/20
So, he did decide to share his thoughts. Pity. Hopefully, Sirius won't look at it without Harry.
AussieSweet chapter 26 . 7/20
Why can't they give Harry a portkey?
AussieSweet chapter 25 . 7/20
That's just hilarious! Voldemort polyjuicing as uncle Vernon!
AussieSweet chapter 21 . 7/20
I don't think Severus and Voldemort will leave Harry alone with the order. Especially not Severus.
AussieSweet chapter 19 . 7/20
I'm sure Severus knows how to deal with gossiping students. But I bet Slytherins will be much more welcoming to Hermione now.
1,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »