Reviews for A Night at Edoras
Riel chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
This is so sweet. I couldn't imagine the scene better than you did. You're so awesome. Thank you again and again. I wish I could have been there. Pls write some more you're my favorite author.
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
For the first two chapters, I was like poor Faramir, he needs a hug, but I really like this, and it was funny towards the end when Eomer, Lothiriel, and prince imrahil showed up. any way this was really good. great job!
Mia chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
Did you finish this story? Because it's beautiful.
Steelsheen chapter 4 . 7/12/2004
Aww. That was gorgeous and sweet and very, very realistic - I always wondered what Faramir thought when those two had their little flirty conversation after their betrothal. I also loved it that you had Faramir compare himself and Eowyn to Beren and Luthien - I've always thought he would have been smitten with that story. Also, this may seem odd, but the chapters were just the right length, in my opinion. Adding to favorites.

12334567 chapter 4 . 6/16/2004
lmao. how cute. its sweet
Gypsie Rose chapter 4 . 6/14/2004
This is a very sweet story which I read ages ago and should have reviewed before now. Love the ending!

Sarah Starlight chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
So sweet! you are a very excellent writer! please update "Sparrow of Swords" PLEASE!
See ya!
carla-enke chapter 4 . 4/10/2004
i loved your story, is just great. i love the couple, eowyn is my favourite character in the whole book.
i would like to know if i could translate to portuguese your story so i can publish it in a forum dedicated to lord of the rings. if i don't i'll understand
keep the good writing ;)
Shannon chapter 4 . 3/20/2004
my favorite every Eowyn and Faramir fic, and the only one I've come back to read a second time. Thanks!
Magsluvsaragorn chapter 4 . 3/4/2004
tis a cute story so far...keep it up!
Renee chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
I LOVED it!It was the best fanfic of Eowyn and Faramir i ever read!
Lady Galadrial chapter 4 . 1/25/2004
That's so cute!
Mallorn Took chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
I have definatly read this before, months ago and you may have gotten a few anynomous (?) reviews from me. beautiful! My two favorite couples: Eowyn and Faramir and Eomer and Lothiriel.
Mallorn Took chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Ah, poor Faramir. *sniffles* I think I may have read this once before but both my memory and sanity have foresaken me...
Natters chapter 4 . 12/30/2003