Reviews for A Night at Edoras
Anon chapter 4 . 6/17
A very nice story
Riel chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
This is so sweet. I couldn't imagine the scene better than you did. You're so awesome. Thank you again and again. I wish I could have been there. Pls write some more you're my favorite author.
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
For the first two chapters, I was like poor Faramir, he needs a hug, but I really like this, and it was funny towards the end when Eomer, Lothiriel, and prince imrahil showed up. any way this was really good. great job!
Mia chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
Did you finish this story? Because it's beautiful.
Steelsheen chapter 4 . 7/12/2004
Aww. That was gorgeous and sweet and very, very realistic - I always wondered what Faramir thought when those two had their little flirty conversation after their betrothal. I also loved it that you had Faramir compare himself and Eowyn to Beren and Luthien - I've always thought he would have been smitten with that story. Also, this may seem odd, but the chapters were just the right length, in my opinion. Adding to favorites.

~steelsheen
12334567 chapter 4 . 6/16/2004
lmao. how cute. its sweet
Gypsie Rose chapter 4 . 6/14/2004
This is a very sweet story which I read ages ago and should have reviewed before now. Love the ending!

-Rose
Sarah Starlight chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
So sweet! you are a very excellent writer! please update "Sparrow of Swords" PLEASE!
See ya!
carla-enke chapter 4 . 4/10/2004
i loved your story, is just great. i love the couple, eowyn is my favourite character in the whole book.
i would like to know if i could translate to portuguese your story so i can publish it in a forum dedicated to lord of the rings. if i don't i'll understand
keep the good writing ;)
Shannon chapter 4 . 3/20/2004
my favorite every Eowyn and Faramir fic, and the only one I've come back to read a second time. Thanks!
Magsluvsaragorn chapter 4 . 3/4/2004
tis a cute story so far...keep it up!
Renee chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
I LOVED it!It was the best fanfic of Eowyn and Faramir i ever read!
Lady Galadrial chapter 4 . 1/25/2004
That's so cute!
Mallorn Took chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
I have definatly read this before, months ago and you may have gotten a few anynomous (?) reviews from me. beautiful! My two favorite couples: Eowyn and Faramir and Eomer and Lothiriel.
Mallorn Took chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Ah, poor Faramir. *sniffles* I think I may have read this once before but both my memory and sanity have foresaken me...
wonderful