Reviews for Belong
Nice six chapters.
Tardisbluerose chapter 6 . 5/5/2016
Yes ...lovin it. Keep up the good work
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 5 . 4/21/2016
Can't wait for more! Loving this so far!
Elpisastreaeosdikelungbarrow chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
This was great! Thank you! :D
Elpisastreaeosdikelungbarrow chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
Men!
Mermaid1108 chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
Interesting story so far.
I love to fanfics that have both Rose and Martha traveling with the Doctor! Martha isn't easily trusting, and at times, Rose can be so insecure and stubborn, so it's always funny watching these two companions fight.
Linwe-khlly chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
OMG! Please post the next chapter soon!
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
Goodness gracious Doctor, for such a clever genius, he's such a daft alien. Always putting his foot in his mouth. Martha Jones! I get that its necessary for character development and that they do come from different life styles, but goodness it gets annoying.

I do agree with your AN. Most stories just gloss over the Doctor's idiocy, especially where GiTF is concerned. In all the all te rewrites, only a couple have a chapter dedicated to him and Rose actually dicussing what happened on the spaceship and in France with Reniette.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
I found this when it was first published, but wasn't anywhere near my laptop at the time. I'm rather intriqued by this. Where did the Doctor go that she couldn't follow, why couldn't she have stayed in the TARDIS?
At least he came back for her which a good thing, even if he did bring Martha with him. Martha didn't help the situation the Doctor put himself in, nor help ease Rose's insecurities. This is is certainly going to be an interested read. I did love the TARDIS forcing the two of them into the Doctor's room. Like throwing them in time-out.
Elpisastreaeosdikelungbarrow chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
Doctor Blockhead strikes again! Oh, Theta, when will you learn think before you speak, and keep your foot out of your mouth?
Elpisastreaeosdikelungbarrow chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Sorry for being so slow to review, but I had a major relapse of the stomach bug I was suffering from a few weeks ago, and I've only recently recovered enough to type and create vector art again. But, yeah, I'm looking forward to see where this fic goes.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Why exactly did he need to be gone for a year? Even if it was a year in his time, hello, time machine! Not that he'd ever commit to spending a year on a planet. He'd have that situation (whatever it was) fixed in a day!
Eagle Hawke chapter 2 . 2/7/2016